Proud owner Of this fabia Vrs

Jackety123

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a really tidy example mate, what you got planned for it mate??

Thanks man.

Yeah she scrubs up really well

Yeah got a few bits planned.

Ordered my coilovers so they should be here this week.

Also looking into buying some new alloys.

Xxr's are what I'm looking into.

17" by 8.25J.

Then in the near future I'm hoping to get miltek exhaust system and darksides FMIC. Then off to get remaped

[emoji106] [emoji3]

What did you have to do to fit the 256 mm rear brakes mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look in previous comments I have said that I didn't fit these myself I bought the car like It.

But brakes upgrades are nice and simple mate, just need right parts and tools.

My brakes are from a VW golf 25th anniversary.

But you can buy them from other cars like audi TT, Octavia vrs etc. There is a whole thread on brake upgrades and a very good guide.

Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got Round to Fitting my Shiny Coilovers And Cupra Splitter.

The Splitter was actually a lot harder than i expected, Nearly took as long too do that as it did to do all 4 Coilovers :D

dZ7ihsY.jpg

aUpDvhy.jpg

iitog4j.jpg

2E15KJo.jpg

Edited by Jackety123
  • Like 1

So Today I took the car to work and thought i would treat it too a nice thick coat of polish/wax. She came up pretty shiny.

We also do a Service called a terraclean at the garage i work at, im sure many of you have heard of it.

Ive put a few pictures up.

DlICxld.jpg1efF7RB.jpgCdTrKgG.jpgDqkYR8B.jpgARav3Is.jpgRZe1XK2.jpgnqqd2OI.jpgP1zBYka.jpg1efF7RB.jpgaOlRp2t.jpg

Thanks Man

Well I Didn't do it very technically to be Honest, I Wound Down the Front coilover untill i could put the top mount on without compressing the spring. And on the rear I Just Went 2 Thread up from the lowest setting.

So I Put them On the car and thought i would just adjust them accordingly. But it turned out It was Very Even Front too Rear, So no adjustment needed.

The ride Height at the minute is perfect, havnt had any problems with speed bumps or ramps in multi Story car parks.

I Would say its about a 40mm Drop, But when i have a spare Hour or so,i would like to go slightly lower, ill wing the back all the way down and go down a couple of threads on the front.

One thing i must say is I am so Happy i didnt go for the cheap coilovers on ebay. WIth the ap Coilovers its almost like i havnt changed the suspension from standard, Its ever so comfortable.

Next thing on the list is full Miltek exhaust System  :clap:

Edited by Jackety123

How did the terraclean go mate? Have read some good things about that process when it is used on other cars, but not heard much from skoda owners with pd engines. I've read lots of sceptical opinions but not really found anything negative from someone that has actually had it done.

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

How did the terraclean go mate? Have read some good things about that process when it is used on other cars, but not heard much from skoda owners with pd engines. I've read lots of sceptical opinions but not really found anything negative from someone that has actually had it done.

Well as we do the Tarraclean at the garage i work at, i would sound very biased to say it is amazing.

But the Facts are, i do 40 Miles to and from work every day, and Prior to the terraclean i was getting 49-52 MPG Driving densibly. 

Now do the exact same journey and managing to get 55-58Mpg.

The biggest thing i noticed was the Throttle response.

We get a lot of people coming in asking if it will sort the engine management light on the dash, but we tell everyone the same thing, in most cases it wont fix problems, its just a preventative.

But saying that, it will sort out blocked DPF'S, We had a Mazda 6 Come in with a 50% Blocked DPF, Done a terraclean and it unblocked and was reading 6% blocked.

Hope this helps, It is Defo Something i would recommend.

I Get paid A Wage whether we sell the terraclean service or not so im not trying to sell this service..

Just Genuine Advice

Thanks

Jack

How much does the diesel terraclean cost? There is a place near me in derby that does it. Is it a fixed price or can it vary from garage to garage?