Optiline detail supplies optishine & optigloss

Dinski

8A23919C-20FC-49BF-81E6-22E8C98E8F65.png

Hi all,

As some of you may have read my wife's uncle (Steve) has been designing car care products, they are still in the very early stages, I believe he said they have a line up of 12 but only 1 is officially on sale and a second out for testing.

So the one that is for sale already is Optishine here's the info:-

Optishine carnauba PTFE superblend contains the highest grade carnauba wax available, it is very easy and quick to use and spreads thinly meaning it goes far too.

DIRECTIONS

BY HAND: Use a soft sponge applicator to apply a thin even layer panel by panel , allow to haze then buff using a good quality microfibre cloth.

BY MACHINE: apply plenty of wax to a soft finishing pad and work into pad on a slow speed, when complete buff with a good quality microfibre cloth.

Carnauba & PTFE Blend

Provides 6-8 weeks drability

Easy to apply and remove

Can be used in direct sunlight

Non-Dusting

High gloss finish

Can be applied by hand or machine DA

And the second product which I will be sending out a few test bottles of is a luxury QD which comes in a stainless steel bottle

Details here :-

Optigloss luxury Detailer is a highly versatile product that can be used as a spray wax, waterless wash, show detailer and a clay bar lubricant and can be diluted to suit your needs. It has been designed to go hand in hand with our Optishine Carnauba PTFE superblend wax, providing extra protection in between washes optigloss will add a lovely carnauba gloss to any existing wax or sealant being used. If used every other week it will keep your car looking as good as it was first waxed and will not only protect painted surface but also keep down the need to wash.

It excels as a spray wax, waterless wash, Quick Detailer and clay lubricant. Optigloss is safe to be used in direct sunlight and on all surfaces including plastic and chrome.

Be prepared to see a gloss coat like no other!

Dilute optigloss luxury Detailer with water as follows;

Neat as a spray wax

2:1 waterless wash

3:1 – 5:1 as a quick detailer

5:1 – 10:1 as a clay lubricant

Directions

Apply optigloss sparingly as a mist from a trigger spray around 1 spray per panel is usually sufficient when using as a spray wax or quick detailer and quickly buff away residue to leave a fantastic shine. When optigloss is being used as a clay lubricant apply liberally to the area to be clayed, the same applies when using as a waterless wash, however the residue should be buffed away when the car is clean.

Steve is doing his best to make this a high end product using only the best ingredients (I will have more on this to follow) I've used both these items and have been blown away by both especially for the small price tag he had on optishine.

I would like to ask those who Steve generously gave retail bottles of optishine out too, to add a small review of the product if they could. As I would like others to know an honest user opinion.

As for optigloss I will be selecting a few Briskoda members to send out some samples too for your review, most probably some of the more respected and professional detailers on here but also a few novices too (why not) you guys are the ones looking in detail at new products and companies.

Anyway I don't get chance to talk to Steve very often and infact only found out they had to go through a name change quite recently, they was optishine they are now Optiline with the products being called the same so the wax PTFE superblend is Optishine and the new QD is Optigloss.

So as you can imagine now logos and design details are all being changed, I will add as much info here as possible as the website is still under construction.

Here are a few ideas for logos floating around.

3C4EE007-49ED-4862-ABA2-1F50F485789B.png

655AF4D3-47B9-4ABF-89BC-7C2DE30DFA95.png

3CFE0BFE-CBDD-4E24-9F46-5BF18E182481.png

BF8BEEE8-0601-498C-B9A6-31A696B0DB87.png

7179CF23-AECD-4213-ADFC-1C7BD7C97D35.png

FD3270AC-A075-43E6-B5F1-D4EB3CF61F6E.png

5EC55CF1-6FAF-4F29-B02C-8E51C8870151.jpg

Obviously the labels are now due to change, however I don't think I ever saw the final label for optishine myself.

The liquid wax comes in a 500ml bottle with flip cap, really good quality.

And the QD comes in a stainless steel bottle 250ml with adjustable spray head for getting the mist setting just perfect. Oozes quality!

I've used both items myself so here are a few of my pics.

7D7BA280-700B-491D-AAA5-7B8FAAAEB8B7.jpg

The above is from 1 quick wipe down with Optigloss QD reflections are really good I love this product and it's so easy to use.

20140906_092509.jpg

The above is beading and sheeting from optishine wax applied by machine (really lovely) great durability

20140902_141541.jpg

Above my wife's yeti straight after being machine waxed with optishine carnauba ptfe superblend wax.

I think the pics speak for themselves.

I'll try answer any questions I can.

And if those who have tested optishine wax would like to add a review that would be great.

Thanks for looking guys.

Looks good.

I was hoping to polish the wife's Fabia and treat with the Optishine sample you sent me, but just haven't had time and now have to give the DA polisher back.

Could I use it as a QD over the top of a wax?

PS: 1st & 3rd logo are the best.

• Like 1

Looks good.

I was hoping to polish the wife's Fabia and treat with the Optishine sample you sent me, but just haven't had time and now have to give the DA polisher back.

Could I use it as a QD over the top of a wax?

PS: 1st & 3rd logo are the best.

Not really Karl but why not just wait till you need to apply a wax again and use it by hand with a foam or microfibre applicator?

Im going to do the whole of my wifes car with Optishine and post a review then

However, first impressions are really good...Did my bonnet a while ago with it

Nice thick conistency but spreads thinly ...Best used with a MF applicator pad

Cures quickly and is removed very easily with a MF Cloth, leaving a nice slick feel

Cant really comment on durability, but it does bead well still after a few washes

BTW....Newly applied wax always beads well initially, so giving a sometimes(not always) a false impression...so best to take beading pictures after a couple of washes

• Like 1

Im going to do the whole of my wifes car with Optishine and post a review then

However, first impressions are really good...Did my bonnet a while ago with it

Nice thick conistency but spreads thinly ...Best used with a MF applicator pad

Cures quickly and is removed very easily with a MF Cloth, leaving a nice slick feel

Cant really comment on durability, but it does bead well still after a few washes

BTW....Newly applied wax always beads well initially, so giving a sometimes(not always) a false impression...so best to take beading pictures after a couple of washes

Thanks for the part review Chris, will look forward to the full one, and all advice noted.

Sounds great Dinski. I like the 2nd and 4th logos for what it's worth!

Thanks I will pass on people's preference on logo.

When the weather is a little better I'm hoping to get out and really try the QD.

My bro in law has even said I can use his car to try the waterless wash side of it.

Sounds great Dinski. I like the 2nd and 4th logos for what it's worth!

Is that including the one right at the very top? The one I didn't spit when I said 1st & 3rd (which could be the same as 2nd & 4th)!

I take the blue one with water beading to be the 1st one...

• Like 1

Ok the pic at the very top we will just class as the title brand pic.

Then 1,2,3,4 so on...

I may include a poll on this :)

Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Carl, i would avoid all logos with the white car outline, it is clearly a stock image used on several online logo makers.

I know a handful of small brands that already use it.

Mark

Thanks mark I will pass it on.. But I agree I've seen loads with the car outline some of them quite big companies too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As long as we aren't too deep in snow tomorrow Chris (we have about an inch so far) I will of course bring you a retail bottle round for all your hard work.

I will too be handing out a few 100ml samples for reviews too. Watch this space.

Great stuff

Winter Tyres too Carl?

I can do that tomorrow for you....OK?

Thank you Chris

I don't want to sound cheeky but we have a few appointments tomorrow so if it's ok with you can we leave Amy's yeti with you for tyre change while we shoot off in my car? Then collect hers later in the day?

From what I've heard next product in the pipeline is a paste wax, it's been in development well over a year aparantly.

Looking forward too it.