Optiline detail supplies optishine & optigloss

Dinski

Bit of an update, in laws are over this weekend, and bringing with them 20 bottles of optishine

Steve has given me these to offer to you guys at a low price of £8 for a bottle of optigloss luxury detail spray so it will be £10 delivered within the UK.

Collection is welcome if you live in the West Yorkshire area

This is a great product I've used it myself, Chris now has a bottle so I'm sure when he try's it he will report back, as have 3 of the prize draw winners.

Here's what it is Optiline optigloss luxury detail spray

Details are a few pages back on this thread.

658304D0-2FFA-4EC4-99C2-C3A62A19B96C.jpg

Update optishine is now on its third and final guise.

With new glossy labels on both ,they now look cracking and are water/chemical resistant labels to boot!

These products have gone from good to great imo.

If anyone wants any of the wax bellow optishine I still have 10x of these at the special price of £8 but I will send them out for £10 delivered unless u you can collect of course.

AECF6730-7788-44DD-AA11-4DDC8C46614D.jpg

Optigloss now as well in its very last stage. Now on water proof professional glossy label to prevent runs.

FA81B7A1-89A2-4C9F-BD63-06D67FAE0BF2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just a bit of an update. There is a possibility of a third Optiline product due for testing. I won't say what it is just yet as I'm not 100% certain but after speaking with Steve who brought Us optishine and Optigloss it sounds promising.

Anyway he's asked if anyone who has tried the 2 products could leave a bit of a review he will probably add you to the trials of the new products.

So if anyone who has used the products could leave a review I will forward them on to Steve to add to the upcoming website and I will keep you guys in the loop about the new products coming up for trials shortly.

Thanks in advance guys.

Carl.

So a further update reveals its a spray sealant that's coming out called "Optiseal" (we could have guessed the name) anyway despite that it sounds really promising.

I've be been told it's a spray sealant like abyss by AD (bold claim I know) with abyss being probably my favourite wax/sealant I will be very sceptical.

Anyway I've been sent a preview image of beading and it looks good.

I'm really excited to try this product, and I'm hoping it should be by the end of this week, im not sure what size sample bottles will come in as I believe it's one of those (a little goes a long way)

I will keep this page up to date as I receive info and testing dates.

Thanks for looking all.

7235C40B-CD81-44F1-A4B7-17B156CC5C9B.png

Optimum do Optiseal Carl

It might be worth mentioning the possible implications of that with Steve

However..If its as good as the other products ...its a winner

Good call Chris, I don't know why he never checks these things out first, hope he doesn't read this but my wife's side of the family are not right in the head lol.

Cheers for the heads up Chris, and I totally agree the first 2 products have been winners imo.

Are you still using Optigloss Chris? You took enough :)

I am still using it

Really rate it

Great beading too

Good man, I think it's a quality QD.

My car looks shocking at the moment.

What did you use lsp wise on Amy's car chris? It's still beading beautifuly.

As for testers I've spoken to Steve tonight and he said Optiseal (maybe due to change name) thanks Chris. Will be in 50ml spray bottles for sample and he said this should be enough to do a medium sized car around 3 times.

It's best applied with a microfibre pad or foam pad as thin as possible, leave for 10 mins to cure then buff , it's safe to use on all plastics too.

He's sending 5litres of it via currier tomorrow so I'll get it decanted into the 50ml bottles and get them sent out.

I will be choosing a selected few who's opinion I really respect as well as a few others to give some of you guys who are not obsessed a go too.

Watch this space.

Good man, I think it's a quality QD.

My car looks shocking at the moment.

What did you use lsp wise on Amy's car chris? It's still beading beautifuly.

As for testers I've spoken to Steve tonight and he said Optiseal (maybe due to change name) thanks Chris. Will be in 50ml spray bottles for sample and he said this should be enough to do a medium sized car around 3 times.

It's best applied with a microfibre pad or foam pad as thin as possible, leave for 10 mins to cure then buff , it's safe to use on all plastics too.

He's sending 5litres of it via currier tomorrow so I'll get it decanted into the 50ml bottles and get them sent out.

I will be choosing a selected few who's opinion I really respect as well as a few others to give some of you guys who are not obsessed a go too.

Watch this space.

I used Abyss on Amy's Yeti Carl

I hope I didnt put the cat amongst the Pigeons

When I saw the name, I knew it might be challenged (Copyright stuff and the like)

Optimum Opti-Seal

How about some of us like minded folk coming up with a name ...sort of competition

Winner, wins a bottle?

First guess:

Optiline Linoseal

I used Abyss on Amy's Yeti Carl

I hope I didnt put the cat amongst the Pigeons

When I saw the name, I knew it might be challenged (Copyright stuff and the like)

Optimum Opti-Seal

How about some of us like minded folk coming up with a name ...sort of competition

Winner, wins a bottle?

First guess:

Optiline Linoseal

Not at all chris it's a valid point, the last thing he would want is a copyright infringement.

I did mention your idea, he said as long as it fits in with the Optiline branding he has going he's open to it, as for now I think he will just be sending labels with the Optiseal logo, as they have already been made up. (But at least it's just for testing at the mo)

If it arrives early this week I will get yours across to you asap, you could maybe use it on a customers car and see what you think.

I have to admit he's really buzzing about this particular product I think he's hoping this will be the one to really kick off the brand.

As he said and I quote "I think this is the one, we are blown away with it so far"

So anyway yeah if people want to give it a go at naming it, I'll send out a free bottle to the one that sounds the best, at the end of the day I'm getting sent 5ltrs so why not.

• Like 1

PLEASE POST BELOW YOUR SUGGESTIONS:

1. ChrisRs ..'Optiline Linoseal'

2. Sparkly.. 'Optiline 'Opti-Skin'

3. KBPhoto: Optiline Simple Seal

• Like 1

PLEASE POST BELOW YOUR SUGGESTIONS:

1. ChrisRs ..'Optiline Linoseal'

2. Sparkly.. 'Optiline 'Opti-Skin'

3. KBPhoto: Optiline Simple Seal

4. Dinski .. Optiline Opti-repel

• Like 1