skoda fabia vrs badge dimensions

hi gang just a quickie just wondering what the dimensions of the fabia badge are on the skoda fabia vrs mk2 its a 2013 and it has the old style skoda badge on (the green and silver one) and i wanna take it off and put on the new black and silver one or a custom carbon one off of eBay i was speaking to skoda customer services and they claim the badges arnt interchangeable due to the dimensions being different which tbh i don't believe for a second ill attache some pictures :) front and back dimensions would be nice 

post-121508-0-75372000-1417777153_thumb.png

post-121508-0-35254300-1417777189_thumb.jpg

post-121508-0-02230900-1417777207_thumb.jpg

hi gang just a quickie just wondering what the dimensions of the fabia badge are on the skoda fabia vrs mk2 its a 2013 and it has the old style skoda badge on (the green and silver one) and i wanna take it off and put on the new black and silver one or a custom carbon one off of eBay i was speaking to skoda customer services and they claim the badges arnt interchangeable due to the dimensions being different which tbh i don't believe for a second ill attache some pictures :) front and back dimensions would be nice 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-12-04 at 21.11.40.png

attachicon.gifskoda badge.jpg

attachicon.gifskoda uk.jpg

Coincidence! I've just ordered this off Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221617775467?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It says on the Ebay page that it is a direct replacement for the vRS hatchback tailgate badge.  I'll wait & see. Cost was £13.98 including postage to UK (it's coming from Slovenia).

They do other Skoda badges as well!

Meant to say badge dimensions (on my 2013 VRS mk2) are:- Front 92mm, Rear 85mm.

Hope this helps.

Sorry! I gave you bum information re sizes of Skoda logos on my vRS. I've just checked them with a vernier gauge & the actual measurements are:- FRONT 88.23mm, REAR79.65mm., so the ones you have sourced should fit.

I have already removed my rear badge using the fishing line & hair dryer trick. It comes off easy. I have noticed though that the badge is located into holes in the body work by means of 2 different size spigots (presumably so you cant mount the badge up side down?). This may be your only problem; if the spigots are at different centres. Although I suppose you could always cut them off, as they only serve to orientate the badge in the correct sense.

• 3 years later...