Optigloss luxury detail spray on offer. Only 20 bottles

Dinski

Hi Carl

Can I ask you take a look at the group buy rules please, and make the necessary amendments to the first post please? :) This does scream more of a group buy case. (As long as its not trading eh? ;))

Hi I'm not sure what you want me to do? Shall I remove/lock the page?

Carl

Im not sure this is a group buy either

The Rules of Group Buys are:

1) Some detail of product/service being bought and if possible, a web page for more information.
2) The standard price and discounted price.
3) The minimum number of people required to qualify for discounted price.
4) A set time limit over which the buy is to be run.

1) Details given...no web page available cos there isnt one

2) No standard price because there isnt one..You were given them and decided to sell them to us

3) <20 bottles and no discounted price to qualify

4) There is not a time limit

Taking this into account..This is not a group buy

Carl

Im not sure this is a group buy either

The Rules of Group Buys are:

1) Details given...no web page available cos there isnt one

2) No standard price because there isnt one..You were given them and decided to sell them to us

3) <20 bottles and no discounted price to qualify

4) There is not a time limit

Taking this into account..This is not a group buy

Thanks for that Chris, I was only trying to bring a bargain to members and Steve who is actually selling them is only really after feedback for the small price.

However if I need to remove it that's fine , like I said it's nothing to do with me really, just trying to help out.

I can stop it and just send out to people who have paid of course.

Well its on, didn't think much of it when applying as I thought its just water! , but nice smell and great results, not been raining yet so cant talk about beading 14EBDF58-156E-43B1-AD6B-F09DD60AFA26.jpg

Looks nice Alan. Not sure if that's a positive review or not?

Looking forward to getting mine now :)

Should be with you tomorrow mate, I sent them all via first class signed for at £4.50 a parcel so I've ended up spending my own money lol, so hope everyone likes it now after that.

• Like 2

Well its on, didn't think much of it when applying as I thought its just water! , but nice smell and great results, not been raining yet so cant talk about beading 14EBDF58-156E-43B1-AD6B-F09DD60AFA26.jpg

Quite impressed with what i got to see last night mate - Optigloss performing well Alan!!

The R36 was looking great and beading very nicely  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Mine arrived today. Thanks for the prompt postage. I'll try and get this used at the weekend and will post back some pictures here if I do.

Glad it arrived. Hope you like it.