Optigloss luxury detail spray on offer. Only 20 bottles

Dinski

Many thanks Carl :thumbup:

I'm about 99% sure I will make it to yours tomorrow with your Optigloss.

Again thanks Chris.

Hope everyone who has received theirs are enjoying it.

Used mine at the weekend and liked it. Left a good finish but I'm unable to say how well it topped up the protection on my paint as it's been really windy around here so car is back to being covered in a bit of a film. 

Anyway pic attached. Car probably had a layer of Werkstatt about 6 weeks ago and was just washed and then this used when drying. 

20141221 113147

Used mine at the weekend and liked it. Left a good finish but I'm unable to say how well it topped up the protection on my paint as it's been really windy around here so car is back to being covered in a bit of a film.

Anyway pic attached. Car probably had a layer of Werkstatt about 6 weeks ago and was just washed and then this used when drying.

Looks very glossy David. Hope u liked it.

Glad yours arrived darrell

I managed to give mine a whirl yesterday and thought I'd post the results.  As you can see, the shine was pretty good although the car often does look good after a decent wash.  We also had a bit of rain and I managed a couple of photos of that too. 

10_zpsd477df9b.jpg

DSCN2624_zpsf140d407.jpg

DSCN2634_zpsf85c5148.jpg

DSCN2635_zps525737da.jpg

DSCN2636_zps7da48af8.jpg

It smells lovely and a couple of people did comment on how shiny the car looked.  It's not quite as able to create beading as the Meguiars 135 spray I've used for a while but perhaps it isn't meant to?  Having said that it produced a nice shine and I'm happy with how the car looks.

• Like 3

I managed to give mine a whirl yesterday and thought I'd post the results.  As you can see, the shine was pretty good although the car often does look good after a decent wash.  We also had a bit of rain and I managed a couple of photos of that too. 

10_zpsd477df9b.jpg

DSCN2624_zpsf140d407.jpg

DSCN2634_zpse67cf979.jpg

DSCN2635_zps525737da.jpg

DSCN2636_zps7da48af8.jpg

It smells lovely and a couple of people did comment on how shiny the car looked.  It's not quite as able to create beading as the Meguiars 135 spray I've used for a while but perhaps it isn't meant to?  Having said that it produced a nice shine and I'm happy with how the car looks.

The VXR looks awesome mate - nice job!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I managed to give mine a whirl yesterday and thought I'd post the results. As you can see, the shine was pretty good although the car often does look good after a decent wash. We also had a bit of rain and I managed a couple of photos of that too.

10_zpsd477df9b.jpg

DSCN2624_zpsf140d407.jpg

DSCN2634_zpse67cf979.jpg

DSCN2635_zps525737da.jpg

DSCN2636_zps7da48af8.jpg

It smells lovely and a couple of people did comment on how shiny the car looked. It's not quite as able to create beading as the Meguiars 135 spray I've used for a while but perhaps it isn't meant to? Having said that it produced a nice shine and I'm happy with how the car looks.

Wow! Looks really glossy, can Steve the creator of the QD use your photos on his website? Reg and personal details will of course not be used.

• Like 1