Yeti Winter Coat

Brijo

Further evidence that there is a natural seasonal phenomenon. 

'Posh' visiting last week, so I was told that Annie should have a bath.  Lots of water and a few bubbles later, we set off, glistening gently in the soft December sunshine, through the beechwood lanes and then for a few miles on the M1 and A1M (what fun!).  Our return journey was after dark so it wasn't until the next day that I saw that Annie had somehow got her winter coat back on!  

Is this a bit like a dog that, after a bath, likes to get out and roll in something smelly?  :S

• Like 1

I think you got it spot on. My Yeti can have a good wash and brush-up, not turn a wheel off the drive but be covered in filth and 'grot' by the next morning. (And I live in a cul-de-sac so it's not down to passing traffic!

• Like 1

Mine gets filthy as soon as I've washed it. The Yeti makes me splash through muddy puddles like a 3-year old with a new pair of glossy red wellies.

I can almost hear it begging to be driven through the puddles

I can almost hear it begging to be driven through the puddles

I'm a bit of a keep the car clean freak, and I know exactly what you mean. I clean it one day the car doesn't move and the day after the yeti is covered in filth. Annoying yes. But I keep it as clean as poss the next day, if I have the time of course, but usually with a qd to keep things easy.