How to keep Octavia LE seats looking good?

K17KEO

I have a 09 plate Octavia LE with the full leather interior. What products are best to use to keep it looking top notch? Love the interior and want it to stay looking decent.

I use autoglym leather cleaner and their leather balm on my Blackline about 3 or 4 times a year but there may be other products that are better that others have tried.

Heard good things about Dr Leather wipes.

I've got some 3M Leather Wipes which are also good. Whilst I have GTechniq I1 on the alcantara sections of my seats I'm not overly convinced of the effectiveness of the L1.

Dr Leather wipes then Gtechniq L1 to protect it. Nice and easy.

Dr leather wipes been mentioned a few times, will get some ordered and may try the Gtech aswell. Cheers mate

Zaino leather twins are very good. Bit pricey, but worth it. Auto Glym leather cleaner and conditioner are also very good. I find a leather brush to do the initial clean, wipe with a micro fibre and apply the soft pad, then wipe again. Hey presto, clean nice smelling leather.

I use armour all leather wipes and also AG leather balm and cleaner.

All work well, the wipes are nice and handy to keep in the glove box.