Yeti one month on...

Fuch

Right had it for a month now & been to Cornwall & centre parcs with the clan and so far I'm really impressed by this yeti so far & I was a bit concerned with it being a 140 Bhp model as it replaced a Audi rs4 avant but the wife didn't get on with it so we looked at all sorts before deciding on this black edition & she's very happy with it so that the easy but out the way. proformance wise I was going to get a remapp done but to be honest now I've run around in it a bit its fine so may live with it a bit more and go from there plus the wife thinks it's pleanty nippy so all good...

Gave it a good wash today as not been cleaned for 2 weeks as been biz at work & centre parcs so got up early today and got buckets out!!

th_990670f25ecba90ada0b08c5e43c346d.jpg

th_12ff9f18b09fe805c3046897d94fb002.jpg

Winters on tomorrow

th_e73872fb9f6ee6fc02afb71490756736.jpg

Edited by Fuch

Looks lovely, I can't see the pictures very well as when I click on them nothing happens, but I'm glad you are happy with it, I've had my L&K now for around 4 month and I love it, but I'm quite biased as this is our third yeti.

My wife still has an elegance too.

Good luck with it, many happy more miles to ya ;)

Yep still can't work out why on this forum the photos are small as on my other forums they pop up fine?

Anyways thanks for comments guys

021feb933ea1f189e6ac75882fdca257.jpg

Edited by Fuch

still can't work out why on this forum the photos are small as on my other forums they pop up fine?

I'm wondering if you clicked on the Photobucket 'Direct' link or one of the others - in #1?

BTW, the forum software will resize down so that photos don't swamp the page - in #5.

Yay that's better. Lovely looking yeti, I've still not seen an indoor yeti close up. Looks great.

Loving the tread pattern on those winters too.

PS.... Fuch

Remember when tightening the wheel nuts use a Torque wrench, that Lever you have can sure give some serious tightness. :sweat:

Cheers Carlo. I just use it to crack,um off, then when I tighten them up I add a scaffold bar to the breaker bar & do them up to 800nm as you do...

• Like 2

Yep mich alpin 5 got them as a gift from a customer I do work for so I'll let you know how good they are when we get the first big dump of snow as I live on top of a 16% hill that's fun to get up & down even the wifes old disco used to struggle but I've got a old basic Feista 2wd on winters with skinny wheels & gets up no probs!! So be interesting to see how the yeti copes on winters & hadex.

• Like 1