Recommend me everything I need to care for my exterior

Stewpotz

I know Chris. Just seemed a bit strage to recommend a product then imply you haven't used it before. Watsona6 may have used a sample, which would make their recommendation more valid and useful to the OP.

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more. Just thought it would be best clarified. If Watsona6 has read excellent reviews on it, it is great of them to comment. Although when you have tested a product yourself, it does hold a little more sway, as there are so many variables with prep and application that results may vary from person to person. Thats why one product may work for person, but not for the other.

Plan to make a purchase and have a try myself in the hope it's as good as they say!

if it's any help I've used both the tub and the spray and being a non expert found the spray easier to use this time of year, but even then you have to put it on REALLY thinly or else you risk not all of it will cure, so like me you end up with some smears, though as I'd also got some hellshine QD in their Christmas sale that sorted it the next day. The depth of shine is excellent and the car seems to stay cleaner for longer too. Just got to have a clear out of my other LSPs now LOL.....

forgot to add it takes a fair while to cure in low temperatures, far longer than it says in the instructions and tne paint needs to be really clean to get the best durability from it.

• Like 1

if it's any help I've used both the tub and the spray and being a non expert found the spray easier to use this time of year, but even then you have to put it on REALLY thinly or else you risk not all of it will cure, so like me you end up with some smears, though as I'd also got some hellshine QD in their Christmas sale that sorted it the next day. The depth of shine is excellent and the car seems to stay cleaner for longer too. Just got to have a clear out of my other LSPs now LOL.....

forgot to add it takes a fair while to cure in low temperatures, far longer than it says in the instructions and tne paint needs to be really clean to get the best durability from it.

It's a quality product, I too have both spray and paste.

Paste is my favourite but that's only because I find waxing more enjoyable, the spray sealant is easier no doubt. But the end result is pretty much the same, endless levels of gloss and durability to see off waxes at triple the cost.

It's a no brainier.

• Like 1

Tripple the cost Faulty! This is the most expensive stuff I've used apart from AG Highdev wax which I got for 40 quid..... I clearly have yet more to learn and much to avoid......

Tripple the cost Faulty! This is the most expensive stuff I've used apart from AG Highdev wax which I got for 40 quid..... I clearly have yet more to learn and much to avoid......

It's very cheap for what it does

It's a quality product, I too have both spray and paste.

Paste is my favourite but that's only because I find waxing more enjoyable, the spray sealant is easier no doubt. But the end result is pretty much the same, endless levels of gloss and durability to see off waxes at triple the cost.

It's a no brainier.

I've heard it can be a little tricky to remove if application isn't spot on like littleade said. What waxes do you find it similar to in cost but only a third of its price?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a big guy and like a big bath towel when I get out of the shower! 
When I have washed my car I have tried various "cloths" to dry the car off including very expensive leathers, synthetic leathers etc etc.
Someone on one of the Forums said how good the Autoglym or Megulars drying cloths were. So I thought I treat myself to one (for the car, not me!) so I went on to Amazon to check out prices. I saw the Kent Indistries Q6100 Extra Large Microfibre towels got excellent reviews (also on AutoExpress Magazine) so I thought I'd give it a go at £3.73 for a 5sq ft towel.
I have to say they are magnificent and don't think there could be any better value and quality.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=Kent%20Q6100%20Extra%20Large%20Microfibre%20Drying%20Towel