Hosepipe on offer

NorthernMonkey

Be careful, if you are not using the hose for a long period i.e. you've just rinsed the car off and you've started your washing phase don't just rely on the trigger Gun to turn the flow off, turn it off at the tap as well!

I had one and didn't and the pressure build up caused the hose to part company with the connector.

Wow - bit of a bargain that! :thumbup:

Good find... but trying not to buy anything until house move is complete.

• Like 1

It's probably a bit like my Lidl plug extension reel.  It never goes back on the reel as neatly as the first time when you buy it all nicely arranged in the shop :D  I am thinking this reel might be the same but we shall see,

• Like 1

It's a flat style hose, don't think the picture means much tbh. If in doubt, don't buy it.

I don't need one so I won't be, I was just pointing it out for people considering it.

It's probably a bit like my Lidl plug extension reel.  It never goes back on the reel as neatly as the first time when you buy it all nicely arranged in the shop :D  I am thinking this reel might be the same but we shall see,

HaHa yes know exactly what you mean. Like unpacking a work shirt, taking the card & clips out. Realising it doesn't fit, try putting it back like when it was packed, impossible :giggle:

Good spot!, though to be honest I usually treat groupon goods bargains with a healthly dose of skepticism.  A lot of goods on there look to be built to a price rather then being a genuine bargain so buyer beware and all that.  Looking forward to hearing some feedback from those who have taken the plunge.

Very slightly OT but has anyone used the X hose shrinking type hoses, they look quite impressive on the adverts.

I had a flat hose years ago...never again. In theory...great, in practice....less so!

Before I had a Hozelock reel system, I bought one of these...Just couldnt get on with it at all

It was PITA to reel back in

But..if on a budget and space is limited, then they are ok...IMO