Nilfisk Service...Spot on!

ChrisRs

As many of you know, I have championed Nilfisk Pressure Washers for sometime

When I had some issues with my previous Karcher K5 model and subsequent poor CS experience, I decided that a change was in order

I had always been recommended Nilfisk by other like minded Detailers and when I became a sponsor in here,

I bit the bullet and bought an all singing and dancing E Model. It offers good power, hose stowage feature, top quality parts and reliability

As you can imagine. Its gets a fair bit of stick.......Possibly used up to 5 days a week...LOL

It is the Reel attached model E-130

I noticed in the summer that the hose casing was starting to split where it attached to the reel assembly, so I rang Nilfisk and a new replacement was sent out to me...Just an eMail with a picture and Serial Number was required

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that this replacement OEM 8m Hose was splitting too, in the same place as the original one

Again I rang Nilfisk, explained the problem and they quickly admitted that it may be a manufacturing fault...NCS would investigate and ring me back

They rang a few days later to tell me that Nilfisk has recognised that the hose may be of poorer than usual standards...They have now replaced this standard of hose with a more flexible one on the newer E-140 models, but dont make the E-130 anymore

NCS understood that I needed a reliable machine for my Detailing work, so is replacing the hose with the top of the range 15m 'P' Range 'Superflex' hose from the Professioinal range

I am extremely pleased and looking forward to its arrival by Courier in the next couple of days

Not only is it more flexible, but is 7M longer!!!

So the purpose of this Thread?

Championing Nilfisk's Service!!

If anyone is contemplating buying a Nilfisk, you can be assured that the Service from them is as superb as their Machines!!

Chris

ChrisRs Detailing, Bingley, West Yorks

• Like 3

I had a reinforced rubber hose on my last Nilfisk and it was heavier but much better than the one on my e series, but then again it was more expensive too, though the motor on the new one is miles better as is the hose reel.

• Like 1

That's reassuring, though I guess i'll have to wait until the hose fails before asking for a rubber replacement.  Shame as the way the plastic ones kink from being on the reel does my nut in.

The new 'Superflex' 15m Hose arrived this morning

Fits perfectly :thumbup:

The extra length makes a massive difference

AND

The Washer feels more powerful!...Possibly the slightly larger bore?..Dunno

Even if it was out of warranty and I had to buy another Hose at around £75 excl postage, it would be worth it!

Its that much better!! B)

Great customer service, something that's becoming rare these days.

After spending a few days reading up who recommends what on Briskoda I purchased a Nilfisk E145 earlier this month from Cleanstore, my first ever pressure washer. Really pleased with it, I've done my Superb, wife's Octavia and daughters Vectra today with great results.

Good to know if I have a problem Nilfisk will do their best to sort it out.

• Like 1

Great customer service, something that's becoming rare these days.

After spending a few days reading up who recommends what on Briskoda I purchased a Nilfisk E145 earlier this month from Cleanstore, my first ever pressure washer. Really pleased with it, I've done my Superb, wife's Octavia and daughters Vectra today with great results.

Good to know if I have a problem Nilfisk will do their best to sort it out.

Think yours comes with the uprated hose? Like Laff82 my hose keeps winding itself (and me) up, but it's still a good jetwash and I've got 18 months left on my warrenty so I'll contact Nilfisk direct if it starts to split after what Chris has posted.
  • Like 1

Think yours comes with the uprated hose? Like Laff82 my hose keeps winding itself (and me) up, but it's still a good jetwash and I've got 18 months left on my warrenty so I'll contact Nilfisk direct if it starts to split after what Chris has posted

It came with a 10 metre superflex steel armoured hose as standard, one of the main reasons I chose this particular model. Really pleased with it.

This one http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=13384

I didnt need the paperwork

I just eMailed them a picture of the Serial number on the silver plate on the back of the machine...

....together with a picture of the hose damage

They dealt with the rest

Good luck

Chris

• Like 1