Project daily Fabia vrs custom red leather

mcfunbot

ive been on there years its not bad all forums have there crap in them. :)

Any website which stoops to putting Shark in their swear filter so that no-one can mention Shark Performance is pretty pathetic in my view

The site owners are restricting trade and depriving their members from easily hearing about one of the best tuners out there, all over some petty vendetta

It's not difficult to do the maths that they are not your usual car website, rather one led by a couple of little Hitlers

• Like 1

There idiots on every forum with stuff like. people that hate tuners etc no matter whats said if someone wants to use them they will. im no forum jockey or keyboard warrior.i build what i want say what i want an use companies i want.

im my eyes forums are good an bad. good for people that know and can help

bad for people that read something and now they are a master.then there crap turns up at myn to be fixed :)