Octavia vRS 230 announced

Yeah its a limited edition.....likely paves the way for a bona-fide PP style option for the regular vRS.

I also suspect towards the end of the O3's lifecycle...Skoda will likely launch a vRS+ which will have either the 265 or 280ps TSI motor from the Cupra and all the PP gear (brakes, e-diff etc). They'll probably prove me wrong but would be a real shame if they dont as I can see a big market for a "hot" vRS Octavia.

This is the quote from the site, make your own mind up if standard or not

The sporty interior of the ŠKODA Octavia RS 230 features a black trim line that has been distinctively enriched with red accentuations. Specially shaped, electrically adjustable RS sports seats impress with optimum ergonomic qualities and provide driver and passenger with great lateral support, even through fast corners.

I doubt it will have electric seats as standard as its one of the more expensive options. I think it just has them in the picture to show that they are available On the vrs as the MK2 and Mk2 fl never got them

Im betting its basically your run of the mill vRS with the Golf PP power upgrade, VAQ e-diff and what equates to the Black Design Package Plus on the regular car (so it might get a colour computer).

Perhaps they might throw standard leather and seat heating at it too?

I think it will be interesting to see if it also gets the larger vented (310mm I think) discs from the Golf PP too or if it will continue to run with the piddly 272 solids (or whatever they are) as they do now. They kind of look a little lost and ridiculous behind 19' wheels.