At last, after six months it's arrived!

Yes, after six months waiting, my boot lid liner arrived.

Bought one when I got the car, only to find that it didn't sit properly over the two eyelets closest to the boot lid. After investigations by the garage, they said that only the elegance had the extra two anchor points. It took them several weeks to convince the manufacturer that there was 'more than one' configuration and that a new mould was needed. Now, six months later the goods have arrived and it fits perfectly.

Any one else had a problem with their liner (the stiff one) on an Elegance?

Yes' date=' after six months waiting, my boot lid liner arrived.

Bought one when I got the car, only to find that it didn't sit properly over the two eyelets closest to the boot lid. After investigations by the garage, they said that only the elegance had the extra two anchor points. It took them several weeks to convince the manufacturer that there was 'more than one' configuration and that a new mould was needed. Now, six months later the goods have arrived and it fits perfectly.

Any one else had a problem with their liner (the stiff one) on an Elegance?[/quote']

I have a boot liner on my Octy II Elegance. It fits fine. Not sure what a boot lid liner is though.

OK, a boot liner. The part is Skoda branded and according to Skoda, the 'original' version would not fit the Elegance model.

When did you get yours? I'm curious how you have one that accomodates all the rings if the manufacturer have only just got production going with the new batch, enless I've been treated like a mushroom :mad:

surely you mean "a boot time"

:rofl:

(bad form to laugh at your own jokes I know' date=' but nobody else will!!)[/quote']

na mate typical wiganer here! se thi later! lo

OK' date=' a boot liner. The part is Skoda branded and according to Skoda, the 'original' version would not fit the Elegance model.

When did you get yours? I'm curious how you have one that accomodates all the rings if the manufacturer have only just got production going with the new batch, enless I've been treated like a mushroom :mad:[/quote']

I picked up my Octy II on February 7 and bought the boot liner from the dealer at the same time. I assume we're talking about the same thing - a rubberised liner with Octavia printed on it, with two eyelets at the boot catch end that accommodate the rings.

I picked up my Octy II on February 7 and bought the boot liner from the dealer at the same time. I assume we're talking about the same thing - a rubberised liner with Octavia printed on it, with two eyelets at the boot catch end that accommodate the rings.

This is the semi-ridgid one with a deep lip,not the soft rubber one. It's more like stiff plastic than rubber. I picked mine up in May so i'm guessing you've got the other liner (I had that type in the old octy, but the deep one is better at containing spills).