A fabia from the valleys

Nickiejay1991

Been a while since Iv updated this,

Any way the news is. My misses and I had a baby he come 10 weeks early at 2lb 13 but he is now 8 weeks old and doing well at 5lb

Now for the bad news

Blew the turbo on my Vrs last weeks, so I'm now fitting a bigger uprated 150 turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a while since Iv updated this,

Any way the news is. My misses and I had a baby he come 10 weeks early at 2lb 13 but he is now 8 weeks old and doing well at 5lb

Now for the bad news

Blew the turbo on my Vrs last weeks, so I'm now fitting a bigger uprated 150 turbo

Brilliant news on the baby, mines 5 months old and I've loved everyday !

The turbo not so good news but the upgrade is, is a clutch on the cards too ?

Thanks mate. He's still in hospital arm and prob will be for a while but doing fine thank god :)

Yeah can't wait to get the turbo on. Hopefully when mapped tidy I should be fine around 200 with standard clutch. But if I need to upgrade I will yeah, down pipe and fmic is on the cards though

Thanks mate. He's still in hospital arm and prob will be for a while but doing fine thank god :)

Yeah can't wait to get the turbo on. Hopefully when mapped tidy I should be fine around 200 with standard clutch. But if I need to upgrade I will yeah, down pipe and fmic is on the cards though

Glad he's ok mate, ah big power then. Clutch and a few other mods it will be a weapon.

Glad he's ok mate, ah big power then. Clutch and a few other mods it will be a weapon.

Yeah it will all come in good time mate :) it's been to long without my car already only been a week :(

Cracking choice on the alloys! I got myself a nice set today!

20160206_163703_zpsraytexfm.jpg

My seller included colour coded centre caps as well, but I'm not a fan of the Audi badge on the Fabia. Need to find a solution..

Love the stickers on the grill as well to match the badge!

Cracking!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cracking choice on the alloys! I got myself a nice set today!

20160206_163703_zpsraytexfm.jpg

My seller included colour coded centre caps as well, but I'm not a fan of the Audi badge on the Fabia. Need to find a solution..

Love the stickers on the grill as well to match the badge!

Cracking!

Oh I love that colour they look lovely mate [emoji106]

No I found a set of Vauxhall centre caps that will fit so planning on putting skoda logos on them.

Thanks mate it's all about the little details I think easy enough to do too.

Waiting till next month to afford some tyres! But held one up against the Race Blue and they compliment each other really nice.

It is about the little details, nice to have something that sets it apart from the rest as well.

Where abouts in the Valleys are you from?

Waiting till next month to afford some tyres! But held one up against the Race Blue and they compliment each other really nice.

It is about the little details, nice to have something that sets it apart from the rest as well.

Where abouts in the Valleys are you from?

I went for 205 40 17 tyres don't think he can go any bigger on tyres tbh. Just if your mapped ect go for something good on the fronts my spins like fxxk.

Yeah I bet it looks spot on again the blue man [emoji106]

I'm from Aberdare area mate wbu?

Edited by Nickiejay1991

I've got Pirelli Neros on the front of mine at the minute, standard VRS 16"s. They were really good for 500 miles, but now there not gripping as well. Don't know if it's perception or I'm throwing it about more though lol! I'll probably stick with another four of them, although Uniroyals come highly recommended on here, and I reckon it's gonna be a wet spring- might be worth it! We will see how fresh the wallets feeling come payday.

I'm up in Welshpool if you know where that is? My sister-in-law lives down in Cwmafon!

Oh I love that colour they look lovely mate [emoji106]

No I found a set of Vauxhall centre caps that will fit so planning on putting skoda logos on them.

Thanks mate it's all about the little details I think easy enough to do too.

Pasty boy an do you some custom badges for the wheels. Great quality to. Great car too and congratulations on the little one.

When you go for the pd150 check all your boost pipe connection. One of the lugs on mine had cracked and the extra stress of a mapped pd150 caused it too snap allowing the seal to break causing a huge over boost, which knackered the turbo in only a few month.

• Like 1

I've got Pirelli Neros on the front of mine at the minute, standard VRS 16"s. They were really good for 500 miles, but now there not gripping as well. Don't know if it's perception or I'm throwing it about more though lol! I'll probably stick with another four of them, although Uniroyals come highly recommended on here, and I reckon it's gonna be a wet spring- might be worth it! We will see how fresh the wallets feeling come payday.

I'm up in Welshpool if you know where that is? My sister-in-law lives down in Cwmafon!

Yeah I know where Welshpool is its not to far from me really.

Uniroyals supose to be top of the list I wish I ordered a set when I had the chance tbh.

Pasty boy an do you some custom badges for the wheels. Great quality to. Great car too and congratulations on the little one.

When you go for the pd150 check all your boost pipe connection. One of the lugs on mine had cracked and the extra stress of a mapped pd150 caused it too snap allowing the seal to break causing a huge over boost, which knackered the turbo in only a few month.

Thanks mate il have a look, yeah thanks he's doing well :)

Yeah soon as I get it fitted I'm going to remove all boost pipes clean them out and get new jubilee clips fitted on them.

Thanks for the tip

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare fella, did it give in or dropped a bit on the bearing, my bearing gave in last May. Had a re-manufactured one put back on it last May. Not bad 151k on original turbo. 30 odd thousand put on it by me.

Lucky it didn't collapse or nothing mate you can here the bearing inside but nothing serious

Little clean of the Fabia a while ago now.

Snow foamed and citrus foamed with signuture group products.

14BA536C-7484-4D21-9ADD-A7B129BF1004_zps

Wheels cleaned with 50cal wheel cleaner, then removed all iron with auto glanz blood tonic.

AC46DA25-7C69-4C8F-9458-BEADB94869D9_zps

Washed with 50cal tracer hi-gloss shampoo love this stuff

5B761B93-607B-43BF-84D1-A1905500CE69_zps

Quick hand polish with auto finesse triple before wax.

873186D3-D6B1-4DED-B5E0-DE0D0E1374F4_zps

Waxed then with zymol Carbon another amazing wax.

72659E0A-B1A3-44DE-A545-4B22D0893382_zps

Finishing result Ez car care chrome hi-gloss qd

E427FBA5-CE46-4F67-B6E3-296C4D4B2DCB_zps

Edited by Nickiejay1991
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What power is it putting down? And have you popped PD150 headbolts on?

Should be around 185bhp 300+ tourqe,

I got the arl head bolts but haven't had time to fit them yet tbh

Should be around 185bhp 300+ tourqe,

I got the arl head bolts but haven't had time to fit them yet tbh

Ah well - I hope it's not the head gasket!

Fingers crossed. I bet she drives better than standard though.. can't help but feel like it's restricted as standard!

Ah well - I hope it's not the head gasket!

Fingers crossed. I bet she drives better than standard though.. can't help but feel like it's restricted as standard!

Seriously feels like a total different car. It don't seem to run out of boost ect just keeps pulling.

She was running 174.6bhp before the turbo went on standard turbo and now it feels even fast and not by a bit either