OCTY II VRS v ????

Makefish

Got my mind thinking today as the new series of Top Gear looms (need my fix of automotive programming as Fith Gear is so cr*p!). They will hopefully feature our beloved mark, the new Octy VRS, but what against?. Normally Clarkson, Hammond & May go off looning somewhere but what two cars would you pit the VRS against?.

Guest Fabia 12v

octy vs golf.... although the octy will probs lose on size it'll still show how damned good a car on same platform is... even if it has bags more space etc.

agree with magic and pinko on this, doubt they will put it up against mondeo etc.

Me too. :thumbup:

And it will likely come 4th! :rofl: (only kidding before you start! - but remember the Fabia won in its Top Gear test!:thumbup: :P )

Saying that, when was the last time Top Gear did a group test? :confused:

Been looking into this myself....on paper only unfortunately.

The megane with it's 6.2s to 60, super fast overtaking times ( 30-50, 50-70) even been compared to some 'large' mercs and porsches which can only manage the same in 5 or 6 tenths of a second slower.

Hmmm.............. :D

er...........makefish.........we are on about the new focus.

I know that, I ain't fricken blind, but all the other cars mentioned previously have been featured on TG before and therefore unlikely to be featured again which is why I was surprised no one had mentioned the Seat Leon!!