Greetings

yashicamat

Hello everyone!

I've had my Skoda Fabia about a month now (having previously owned a VW Passat B5) and although I was initially a Skoda skeptic, in this month I have realised that it is unlikely I'd ever buy from any other badge in the VAG stable.

The Fabia is a superb car IMHO, nippy, economical, fun, well specified . . . what more could I ask for . . . well, a superchip . . .. :D

I'm not into heavy modding, so here it is:

My car (can't get the image to work - html turned off in this forum?)

So far, 16" VRs alloys and VRs mats, Blaupunkt Brighton MP3 head unit, quad-white LED sidelights and xenon headlights. Next thing is likely to be a superchip!

Rob

Ahh . . . I'll have to wait until tonight before I get to the pub . . but it's going to be even better than usual as it's my 20th tomorrow!

yeah-saw it was your birthday tomorrow. but yay-another youngun on here!!:P im only 17!!:P

Guest Fabia 12v
Cheers everyone - green wasn't my first choice of colour, but I saw this one at a steal price so I had to get it! The colour is definately growing on me.

nearly had one that colour myself then a last minute blue one came in, good thing about the green is when its clean it looks really smart... and its not a common colour which is good.

So what else are you thinking of doing to her?? Rear boot spoiler looks great (see my sig for pic below) and perhaps Facelift rear clusters... make urs an '02 with a difference

Be warned Briskoda is not good for your pocket to many ideas knocking around :thumbup:

Oh yes the pocket mmm :confused:

The Green is REALLY nice.

One of my favs when I worked at the dealers.

Been out quite a while with a few different names.

It was Green Magic Met at some point.

But lovely colour.

As for a remap we can offer that.

The PD100 engine does remap well.

This would go up to 145bhp.

Torque from 175lb/ft to 240lb/ft.

Sorry I have started with the mod thing , but hey this is what I am here for.

If I can help with anything just send me a PM or Private Message and I will help all I can.

I have a passion for Skoda`s just like most on this forum.

www.custom-code.co.uk or www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk is our web sites.

Welcome and good choice on car and forums.

When I get rid of my little Felicia I want the PD100 Fabia.

Have fun

Sarah