The Superb III Picture thread

Indeed I would not. I love my Rosso B. I still like the jungle green though. It is, like the Rosso B, not an ordinary boring colour and I am sure I would have been just as pleased to get the Jungle Green.

post-135461-0-96189300-1457820907_thumb.png

post-135461-0-12511700-1457821045_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Finally, after 3 months of ownership I got a break in the weather to tackle the bodywork - washed, Clay-barred, Polished, Waxed & Detailer.... polished the glass & Alloys also. Pictures don't do the Candy White justice, it's a lot nicer in the flesh as it always looks creamy through a lens.

attachicon.gif20160312_134233(1).jpg

attachicon.gif20160311_164031(1).jpg

Looks the biz.

Is Candy White `Solid`?

Difficult to keep clean?

• Like 1

Indeed I would not. I love my Rosso B. I still like the jungle green though. It is, like the Rosso B, not an ordinary boring colour and I am sure I would have been just as pleased to get the Jungle Green.

I always liked Rosso B but.....my other half didn't. Yours look beautiful mate. 

Pictures of my new Superb 1.4 SE TSi ACT Estate in Petrol Blue.

Early days but really like the car ... in fact it is "superb"!

Really pleased with the colour and wheel combo. Think the colour suits the car really well. 

The pictures were taken on a slightly overcast day.

Hi,

I like very much this Petrol Blue, but I do not see it on the configurator in my country (Romania), it is only Pacific Blue (and as far as I understood from this forum this is a different color). There is also a Lava Blue color available on the configurator, I wonder if it is the same with Petrol Blue but under another name??

Cheers!

Looks the biz.

Is Candy White `Solid`?

Difficult to keep clean?

Thanks, yes Candy White is a solid/ non metallic colour, If the bodywork is protected properly with wax etc then it doesn't get that dirty EXCEPT the rear, must be something with the aerodynamics of the car but I find the back of the Combi gets very dirty compared to the SII, while the side of the car stays realitivley clean. I usually wash my car every 3-4 weeks anyway & do a proper job every 6 months as I like them clean & look after them. If you are a person who doesn't worry if the car is dirty, then I would avoid white or black to be honest...

That Jungle Green looks amazing, Sendo! Feel free to post more pictures. :notme:

Thanks mate. Good washing dies the justice to the colour and final look. I plan to paint the hubs and callipers soon as well as change the alloys silver to black chrome. hope it will look even better  :notme:

Lava Blue is the same as Petrol Blue.

Great news, Lava blue is my pick so far. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the factory with which Skoda worked for the leather interior had burned, the beige interior is not available anymore except for L&K version. If things don't get back as normal, I will be satisfied with black leather as it looks very classy.

Thanks a lot for the tip ;)

My new company car, an SE Business in Business Grey was delivered to the office on Friday. Driven 79 miles, so a little dirty when it arrived. I was offered the option of having it put through a local car wash but I declined.

Driven home and washed and given two coats of polish. It will be doing approx 80,000 over the next two years before it goes back, so although I like to keep it clean, I won't be going to the lengths of some.

First impressions are that it is a real step up from the 62 plate Mondeo it replaced and I am loving it. Well worth the wait.

A few interior shots:

Added extras were heated front seats, windscreen and washers plus tow bar. Alloys changed to Zeus from Helios.

Just one thing I noticed was some cracking of the paint below the front passenger door, which was noted and hopefully sorted in the near future.

Thanks for sharing - Looks really nice - and as you know a near mirror to mine once it arrives next week

Quick question, can you share the link to the centre floor mat please ?

Did you opt for the spare wheel ?

Does it have the LED under the folding mirrors ? (in rear footwell lights? )

Enjoy

Edited by RickTT

Is this the one you were after?

p1829778216-2.jpg

Its flexible rubber and the rear mats sit on top and help keep it in place.

I purchased this along with the set of mats and rubber boot liner myself, so hopefully when I replace it in two years time, I can just swap them over.

After ordering the car I was advised to get the spare wheel but was told they might have to cancel the order and start again!!! I could however purchase the £100 option for £160 and would then own it. The company decided against it, so will have to hope I don't get a puncture.

I also need the extra space for all my work gear as I would like to have the back seats clear for once but even with the bigger boot area on the estate over the Mondeo, I don't think this is going to happen.

Yes it does have rear footwell lights

p1712955590-2.jpg

and the front

p1856999535-2.jpg

as well as under the door mirrors

p1645474201-2.jpg

p1799001374-2.jpg

220 mile round trip tomorrow to London, so will see how it goes.

• Like 3

My new company car, an SE Business in Business Grey was delivered to the office on Friday. Driven 79 miles, so a little dirty when it arrived. I was offered the option of having it put through a local car wash but I declined.

Driven home and washed and given two coats of polish. It will be doing approx 80,000 over the next two years before it goes back, so although I like to keep it clean, I won't be going to the lengths of some.

First impressions are that it is a real step up from the 62 plate Mondeo it replaced and I am loving it. Well worth the wait.

p1757644298-2.jpg

p1654872078-2.jpg

p1875769889-2.jpg

A few interior shots:

p1849068391-2.jpg

p1624411936-2.jpg

p1672215700-2.jpg

Added extras were heated front seats, windscreen and washers plus tow bar. Alloys changed to Zeus from Helios.

p1612408172-2.jpg

p1780850151-2.jpg

p1629760272-2.jpg

p1741869938-2.jpg

p1651044681-2.jpg

p1736580664-2.jpg

p1807503135-2.jpg

Just one thing I noticed was some cracking of the paint below the front passenger door, which was noted and hopefully sorted in the near future.

p1821739590-2.jpg

Looks really nice and some of the best series of pictures to be added here. What is the mat that you have in the boot? None of the boot mats were available when we ordered our car.

• Like 1

Thanks, yes Candy White is a solid/ non metallic colour, If the bodywork is protected properly with wax etc then it doesn't get that dirty EXCEPT the rear, must be something with the aerodynamics of the car but I find the back of the Combi gets very dirty compared to the SII, while the side of the car stays realitivley clean. I usually wash my car every 3-4 weeks anyway & do a proper job every 6 months as I like them clean & look after them. If you are a person who doesn't worry if the car is dirty, then I would avoid white or black to be honest...

Thank you.

I've got a Solid White BMW 3 Series on order. I've wanted a white car for some time and find that the `Solid` is more white than the `Metallic`. I enjoy car detailing so looking forward to keeping it clean.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Thank you.

I've got a Solid White BMW 3 Series on order. I've wanted a white car for some time and find that the `Solid` is more white than the `Metallic`. I enjoy car detailing so looking forward to keeping it clean.

Thanks again.

Didn´t you have a S3 on order that you wanted to cancel due to a change in job/economy? Just out of interest, why then a BMW 3 instead?

Is this the one you were after?

p1829778216-2.jpg

Its flexible rubber and the rear mats sit on top and help keep it in place.

I purchased this along with the set of mats and rubber boot liner myself, so hopefully when I replace it in two years time, I can just swap them over.

After ordering the car I was advised to get the spare wheel but was told they might have to cancel the order and start again!!! I could however purchase the £100 option for £160 and would then own it. The company decided against it, so will have to hope I don't get a puncture.

I also need the extra space for all my work gear as I would like to have the back seats clear for once but even with the bigger boot area on the estate over the Mondeo, I don't think this is going to happen.

Yes it does have rear footwell lights

p1712955590-2.jpg

and the front

p1856999535-2.jpg

as well as under the door mirrors

p1645474201-2.jpg

p1799001374-2.jpg

220 mile round trip tomorrow to London, so will see how it goes.

Thank you for this - very helpful -

ENJOY !