The Superb III Picture thread

Nope. If the Octy ones on Superskoda are anything like the chrome tips I ordered and had on my Mk3 Fabia keys (with the spring loaded flip out manual key as opposed to the Superb's KESSY push button slide out manual key)... Then the chrome tips are slightly too large for the rather slender KESSY keys.

I know this because I tried to swap the Octy/Fabia key sized chrome tip to the spare key I have for the Superb (which is KESSY but only in black plastic as opposed to the main key), but the sizes didn't add up. The KESSY ones are thinner.

So for any non-KESSY enabled Superb, I'm guessing the Superskoda chrome tip (or shall I say universal modern Skoda style) should be fine.

Phew! Long post done.

What's the other fob for?

In some countries Skoda offers an auxiliary heating device and that fob controls it. 

Yes, Agplant100, if it is the smaller fob you are talking about it is the remote to the Webasto engine heater. Here in Sweden it is standard on the L&K.

Super Skoda sells the chrome tips for keys for the O3 - visually they look the right part for the S3.

10 euros a pop...

Chrome tips for the Superb 3 fit the Octavia 3 & visa versa. i have them on both of ours. Well worth it as key looks too plain & cheap without I think.

Good for you, a rare red one as well.....hope you really enjoy it.

Thanks, red looked nice in the brochure, thinking it might be a bit in the face now, will find out on Wednesday lol.

It does look well in Red - is that a SE Business ?

At first i looked at the red, but the MRS beat me to the order and she ordered her MY16 Space back in Red which got delivered at the start of Feb !  I could not have both cars in the same colour... that would be weird.

Just for future ref - if you copy and paste the IMG code (4th line down next to the photo on photobucket) and paste into the forum.. you get the full photo in the thread

ie -

image_1.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

Edited by RickTT
  • Like 1

Got the summer wheels on today. Just love them. :D

5c5ab5e6e1c25de90ff57111e0b50f8a.jpg

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Very nice. We have similar wheels on our L&K. My wife just loves them and can´t believe that they came as standard. Meaning we didn't have to pay extra for them. No, she really things they are smashing.

On Saturday I also had someone actually knock on the car window whilst I was parked just to say great wheels.

• Like 3

Love the colour!  Also in NZ with our 206 Wagon (had since mid-Feb) 2k on the clock now and loved every minute of it.  Enjoy your new machine!

Just love the 19'' Sirius wheels. IMO they suit the car perfectly, especially if one chooses darker colors for the paintwork.

As an irony, the same wheels, but on 18'' spec were also on the S2 (I have them) and were called Trinity. Odd is that on the 18'' spec they have a smaller sidewall than on 19'' spec... :) (225/40/18 on S2 and 235/40/19 on S3)

Edited by Norian
  • Like 1