The Superb III Picture thread

I'm riding the pink one .. Centre Parcs or bust

I love Center Parks but there is no doubt you will be BUST afterwards, you could fill the car and travel half of Europe for the price of a long weekend there.

I love Center Parks but there is no doubt you will be BUST afterwards, you could fill the car and travel half of Europe for the price of a long weekend there.

been here loads so know how to do it without blowing the budget , mind you we've paid for the inlaws as well this time .....

Picked this up yesterday and waxed/sealed it today :)

Pick mine up in next week or so (fingers crossed). I hope my magnetic brown ends up looking this good after it is sealed.

I have the exact same car on order- Ordered 3rd March- delivery due mid June...

Glad I went for the Corrida Red from the looks of yours! Enjoy!

Happy enough so far, I know it's early days and have not done any miles but it feels a bit gutless compared to my s2 170bhp maybe I being a bit harsh will see in the future, it's very smooth as all new cars are! Haven't figured out mirror link / Android auto yet . Happy out now must go to work and pay for it!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Happy enough so far, I know it's early days and have not done any miles but it feels a bit gutless compared to my s2 170bhp maybe I being a bit harsh will see in the future, it's very smooth as all new cars are! Haven't figured out mirror link / Android auto yet . Happy out now must go to work and pay for it!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Install android auto in your phone. Start it and follow instructions. Connect your phone with a cable to the USB in the car. Some cables does not work. Android auto is a bit buggy still. But it's totally ok. Nice to have Spotify and Google maps with live traffic on the car display. :)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Mine just arrived yesterday also in Quartz Grey, looks like the pic above (Maherto) but mines an SE L Exec with 18" Modus wheels - it looks amazing in the flesh. I almost regretted not choosing petrol blue but seeing the blue/grey hue of the Quartz in the sun yesterday I made the right decision :)

• Like 1

Mine just arrived yesterday also in Quartz Grey, looks like the pic above (Maherto) but mines an SE L Exec with 18" Modus wheels - it looks amazing in the flesh. I almost regretted not choosing petrol blue but seeing the blue/grey hue of the Quartz in the sun yesterday I made the right decision :)

Congrats! Time to enjoy.

• Like 2