Change of alloys

Is Zeus an option?

I see that it is.

Very similar to Helios, but a different (and slightly more attractive) design right at the centre.

Wonder if it would cause trouble to change spec to Zeus? I'm expecting a confirmed BW in the next week or two.

Edited by thewinelake

In my opinion the zeus look a lot better than the Helios rims

+1  I like my Zeus and enjoying the ride as well (qashqai has 19")

Edited by jstallan

Sightly off topic but www.tyreleaders.co.uk are always worth a look for wheels, tyres or wheel/tyre packages. I ordered a set of alloys for my Merc E class back in January. The company is in Germany and this tends to put people off. My wheels arrived in 2 days for £259 (4 wheels) and free delivery. £100 cheaper than I could get anywhere else!

And NO I have no connection with the company.

Sightly off topic but www.tyreleaders.co.uk are always worth a look for wheels, tyres or wheel/tyre packages. I ordered a set of alloys for my Merc E class back in January. The company is in Germany and this tends to put people off. My wheels arrived in 2 days for £259 (4 wheels) and free delivery. £100 cheaper than I could get anywhere else!

And NO I have no connection with the company.

I also used them for some steel wheels for our Yaris.

Is Zeus an option?

I see that it is.

Very similar to Helios, but a different (and slightly more attractive) design right at the centre.

Wonder if it would cause trouble to change spec to Zeus? I'm expecting a confirmed BW in the next week or two.

Here are the Heilos Alloy wheels on the left with no tyre and the Zeus on the right with.

As you can see, the Heilos has a flatter face to the center bore of the wheel whith a more square face compared to the more swirl effect and off square face where the bolts are mounted

pic_3V0071497_8Z8.jpgzeus.png

They are a free option on the SE Business.  thats what i have gone for.

I have noticed that on the Irish and German Skoda sites the Stratos is still available as the default wheel for the Style models.

It would appear that it's just the UK where it's no longer being offered!

• 3 weeks later...

Now a few more S3 cars have been delivered with the Zeus alloys in lieu of stratos I'm keen to hear anyone's thoughts. Are they better than you thought in real life or are you still not keen / undecided?

Anyone have photos of the Zeus alloys on an S3 estate they can post? Would be great to see some photos of them on an S3.

Thanks

Now a few more S3 cars have been delivered with the Zeus alloys in lieu of stratos I'm keen to hear anyone's thoughts. Are they better than you thought in real life or are you still not keen / undecided?

Anyone have photos of the Zeus alloys on an S3 estate they can post? Would be great to see some photos of them on an S3.

Thanks

skoda-superb-7607587_b_30730111_zps7ejiy

skoda-superb-7607587_b_35166374_zpseqwvh

• 3 weeks later...