Aston Martin 0 Skoda VRS 1

Had a wee jaunt on the motorway as I was heading home yesterday. Saw a very nice Aston Martin cruising along in the left hand lane. It indicated to pull into the overtaking lane so I flashed my lights to let it out as there was plenty of space.

A few minutes later the traffic slowed down due to a slow vehicle at the front. It eventually pulled in and the Aston Martin took off. Lovely motor. The VRS was just cruising along nicely and when there was a tight bend on the motorway we caught up to the Aston as the guy was still in the overtaking lane and kept hitting his brakes. He eventually pulled in whilst the VRS's H&R and Whiteline kit did their job and glided us round the long bend effortlessly past the Aston. Lovely.

Love the VRS.

• Like 1

Was the Aston Martin driver struggling to continue in a lane of a motorway at 70mph without having to brake?

Do they actually do tight bends on Motorways?

Well i suppose they do near the M80 / M876 junction with the 50 mph Speed restriction signs they do, and a few others in that area.

Lol what Aston Martin was it, a Cygnet? :P

There's a decent(ish) right hand band where the M55 eastbound joins the M6 Southbound. Always end up overtaking people going slow round it, that overtook me 5 mins previous.

Lol what Aston Martin was it, a Cygnet? :p

There's a decent(ish) right hand band where the M55 eastbound joins the M6 Southbound. Always end up overtaking people going slow round it, that overtook me 5 mins previous.

Yeah I'm with you here... I bet it was one of these;

aston-martin-cygne_1544666c.jpg

• Like 3