What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Shopping cart Product image Description Quantity Price

adams_polishes_new_products_tire_brush-2
Adam's NEW Tire Brush 1 £9.99
adams_polishes_tire_and_rubber_cleaner_3
Adam's NEW Tire & Rubber Cleaner 32OZ 1 £24.99

Nice one Alan - good to see you posting in the Car Care Section :thumbup:

Looking forward to your thoughts on the Adam's stuff - i know Shaun rates them highly!!

• Like 2

Decided to try some Infinity Wax Glass Canopy for the winter wax this year.... insane durability expected.

I'll be happy with 4-5 months in reality :thumbup:

14925471_10209011009007087_5486502648636

How's the Glass Canopy holding up to the rain showers & mucky roads.. you impressed? It looked pretty awesome last night!

• Like 1

How's the Glass Canopy holding up to the rain showers & mucky roads.. you impressed? It looked pretty awesome last night!

Hey Karl - yeah, the Glass Canopy beads very well actually. Happy with that!

Soooo easy to use, fine on plastics and rubbers too - so no complaints at all.

14947512_10209046717219770_5815002393735

I wont have chance to wash it this weekend; but i'll review next week on the maintenance wash.

Cheers for the beer last night too buddy - we should do it more often! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Hey Karl - yeah, the Glass Canopy beads very well actually. Happy with that!

Soooo easy to use, fine on plastics and rubbers too - so no complaints at all.

14947512_10209046717219770_5815002393735

I wont have chance to wash it this weekend; but i'll review next week on the maintenance wash.

Cheers for the beer last night too buddy - we should do it more often! :beer: :beer: :beer:

It did look well mate!

Yeah for sure! Was good. It's nice to get out instead of working all the time haha!

• Like 1

I've invested in some WoWos 121 wax. Gets a decent write up on Detailing World.

As predicted, couldn't wait to use this.

Gave my car a quick wash then added a layer of the 121 wax and topped it with a layer of the Wowo QD. Wax is easy to apply and remove and the qd is the same.

The results are a high level of gloss on my silver Mondeo, not the best car to show a shine but by far the best it's looked. Istill quite a glassy look but the fleck in the metallic paint is definitely more obvious.

Obviously can't comment on durability or water behaviour, but it's promising so far!

• Like 2

As predicted, couldn't wait to use this.

Gave my car a quick wash then added a layer of the 121 wax and topped it with a layer of the Wowo QD. Wax is easy to apply and remove and the qd is the same.

The results are a high level of gloss on my silver Mondeo, not the best car to show a shine but by far the best it's looked. Istill quite a glassy look but the fleck in the metallic paint is definitely more obvious.

Obviously can't comment on durability or water behaviour, but it's promising so far!

Sounds nice indeed. Definitely one i want to try.  :thumbup:

Any pics of beading shots to follow would be helpful im sure.

Many thanks.

Sounds nice indeed. Definitely one i want to try.  :thumbup:

Any pics of beading shots to follow would be helpful im sure.

Many thanks.

It's great. Once I've worked out how to upload images, I'll put a couple up!

• Like 1

Seeing as Jeff at Prestige Car Care has just got a big delivery in for Xmas;

decided to jump on the bandwagon.....

14958450_10209201128258486_1400160678_n.

Nice haul there mate! I was going to grab some myself but saving a little cash now with NYC trip approaching fast!

• Like 1

I purchased some Chemical Guys products today for the first time, waiting on them being delivered. Got some Shampoo and some Wheel Cleaner. 

Anyone tried this: http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/Chemical_Guys_UK_Maxi_Suds_Shampoo_p/maxs.htm ?

Looking at getting a DA Polisher for Christmas also from the family! 

Maxi Suds II is a great shampoo, I too have only recently used CG MS II & here is a thread http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/412113-cg-shampoo-anyone-used/ I started that you might find useful if you want to post any results, comments etc.

I too want to get a DA polisher for Christmas, I've been looking to buy from CYC http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/das-6-pro-dual-action-polisher/das-6-pro-autofinesse-revitalise-kit/prod_1150.html

or I might go for the same DA but on its own, with Scholl S20 black one step polish, 3.5 inch backing plate & 2 of each 4inch & 5.5inch chemical guys hex logic green pads.

you can get 5% off using code DW05  :thumbup:  

• Like 1

Managed to grab some LE Centriforce pads on the weekend deals.

Really fancied trying these for a while.... so i'll be ready for the spring time detail on the Z4.

Many thanks to Marc Linekar for the deal on Detailing Addicts :thumbup:

2016-03-29_17.01.00_large.jpg?v=14593255

• Like 3