NEED HELP

DanCheng

Right, was just pottering along before 60ish mph clutch slipped And now car doesnt go over 2k in 3rd 4th 5th and 6th, when it does go over 2k theres no boost no white or black smoke. Boost gauge reads 0. turned it off for about 15 mins started up again and it was boosting fine. no eml light on dash. clutch and turbo gone at the same time?

Right, was just pottering along before 60ish mph clutch slipped And now car doesnt go over 2k in 3rd 4th 5th and 6th, when it does go over 2k theres no boost no white or black smoke. Boost gauge reads 0. turned it off for about 15 mins started up again and it was boosting fine. no eml light on dash. clutch and turbo gone at the same time?

Please check bottom intercooler pipe...

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/fabia-vrs-bottom-intercooler-hose-2000-2007-34706

Edited by Lyminton

Limp mode by the sounds of it.

Get it scanned for faults,it won't show the EML in limp mode.

Is it remapped?

Will be either over boost or under boost,mine did it last night on way to work! ;)

Right, was just pottering along before 60ish mph clutch slipped And now car doesnt go over 2k in 3rd 4th 5th and 6th,

If the clutch was slipping it most certainly would go over 2k. It would rev like mad because that's what clutch slip is. Sounds like nothing to do with the clutch to me.

Is it remapped?

Will be either over boost or under boost,mine did it last night on way to work! ;)

Your turbo actuator is sticking. The vnt needs cleaning.

I'm certain that one of this pair is right, but not which!

Same fault we're describing I think.

It will either jam on or off so under boost or overboost.

Without any replies it's difficult to say. If it was boost pipe popped off is expect it to be louder and more like a tractor as well as smokey so don't think it's that.

Is it remapped?

yeah mate stage 1 map by shark, gunna scann it at work on monday, cheers

Your turbo actuator is sticking. The vnt needs cleaning.

yeah i had a gut feeling it was that, cheers

Same fault we're describing I think.

It will either jam on or off so under boost or overboost.

Without any replies it's difficult to say. If it was boost pipe popped off is expect it to be louder and more like a tractor as well as smokey so don't think it's that.

thanks for the help mate! :)

• Like 1