S3 Alloys

So I am having a rethink about my order and I am wondering .....

Does anyone have the 18" Modus alloys on thier S3 as it may come that I have to change from the ordered Pegasus 18"s that I currently have on order.

How do you think they look as I can't be sure looking at the configurator on the website.

Advise please as not sure

Have a look at the pictures thread as Nick_H has a lovely red 280PS Estate with the modus wheels. They are very smart.

I've gone for Pegasus as I like the turbine looking style but would have gone for Modus as a second best.

• Like 2

Have a look at the pictures thread as Nick_H has a lovely red 280PS Estate with the modus wheels. They are very smart.

I've gone for Pegasus as I like the turbine looking style but would have gone for Modus as a second best.

Yes indeed he does just found those pics thanks I think I will be making a change to my order tomorrow .... (All being well)

• Like 1

I originally went for pegasus but changed to modus as I didn't want the extra 6-10 week delay. Personally I think pegasus are the better of the two.

• Like 1

I originally went for pegasus but changed to modus as I didn't want the extra 6-10 week delay. Personally I think pegasus are the better of the two.

6 - 10 week delay how come I wonder haven't they published this delay to customers who have ordered these alloys.

Would have changed this weeks ago

• Like 1