Advice on best place to buy boot linner for Combi

Define 'best'? For proper quality OEM stuff then your local stealer dealership or SuperSkoda, or for reasonable value for money copies eBay tends to be good once a car is a few months old and the Chinese copies start rolling out. Depending on the part in question some good British companies also produce pattern parts (eg car mats), so it's worth checking on there for boot liners etc too.

I've been looking for one too, but super Skoda only sell the saloon one (http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-limousine-original-Skoda-DOUBLE-SIDED-cargo-boot-mat) or a flip fold one for the estate/combi (http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Combi-flip-folding-boot-mat-textile-rubber-original-Skoda-Autoas) but I'm not sure if it's so good/hard wearing. Need it to protect against muddy pushchair being loaded in.

Matt

Edited by Custardmonkey

I got a roll of rubber matting from ebay and cut to size. I have 2 load liners one for the boot and one for when the rear seats are folded down that goes all the way from the back of the boot to the top of the rear seats. All for about £25

I would highly recommend carmats4u.com.

Have had one of their liners in my 2011 Superb Estate and the luggage bay still looks brand new !,

The liners are made of a heavy gauge plastic with an all round lip to stop any liquids leaking. They are £25 for the new Superb, and I have one already on order for when my car arrives. They also sell car mats to fit the new Superb !!

Hope this is of help.

• Like 1

Just a quick one. Looking at the fold out boot mat for combi. I believe you can buy one for raised boot floor and other standard boot floor. Looking at part numbers the one on superskoda is normal floor. So am i right in saying unless i paid extra for variable floor on sel combi i will het standard boot floor?

Erm. Everyone... There's a 20% off EVERYTHING sale at Superskoda.com for the next 4 days. Worth checking out!

Yes I know I ordered my stuff yesterday and then got the email about the 20% off, typical never mind it was quite cheap anyway.

I also ordered a boot liner from ebay just under £34 quite happy. Got a similar one in my current laguna it done a great job for the last 3 years I hope this one is just as good.