Oh dear, what am I doing!.........

Yes, I've seen this before....I like the purple myself!!!

On a separate note,  does anyone know whether the optional spare wheel comes with a jack, wheel brace etc? I assume it does but you never know with the cheapskate manufacturers these days!

Not 100% but when we bought our current Superb there wasn't a spare wheel, the dealer ordered one for us (freebie) & the jack, etc. was in the foam moulding that 

sits inside the wheel.

We are off to dealers to look at colours today, I'll ask a sales-person to confirm.

DC

Not 100% but when we bought our current Superb there wasn't a spare wheel, the dealer ordered one for us (freebie) & the jack, etc. was in the foam moulding that 

sits inside the wheel.

We are off to dealers to look at colours today, I'll ask a sales-person to confirm.

DC

Thank you for that, while you are there, could you nick a spare umbrella for me please!! :D DC (2)

Thank you for that, while you are there, could you nick a spare umbrella for me please!! :D DC (2)

No, I'm not a thief.............

Why do you want another brolly, you'll get two of them with the car & there's no storage space for a third?

DC

No, I'm not a thief.............

Why do you want another brolly, you'll get two of them with the car & there's no storage space for a third?

DC

I think it was a joke.....

A lot of people seem to have received one only with their car.

The factory spare wheel will come with a jack, wheel brace for the nuts and a little U shaped tool to pull the plastic nut covers off, all contained in a polystyrene type housing. 

I was actually joking!!!!!!

I know, that's what the dots................are supposed to convey.... 

As for spare wheel, we both drove a Superb today & it had a 205/55-16 spare wheel in the boot c/w jack + tools.

SWMBO liked the drive, (SE-L hatch, with a few options) didn't like the 150 PS diesel quite so much though. 

I think that the new Superb is nice & easy to drive, it bit more up-to-date than my old bus & much better than current Octavia.

Pity about the tiny door mirrors, but if they used the old (bigger & still used by Audi) door mirrors the car wouldn't fit easily through

UK garage doors.

We used a local dealer, bur couldn't get a sensible deal from them, maybe they might think differently towards the end of the month / quarter.

DC

I know, that's what the dots................are supposed to convey.... 

As for spare wheel, we both drove a Superb today & it had a 205/55-16 spare wheel in the boot c/w jack + tools.

SWMBO liked the drive, (SE-L hatch, with a few options) didn't like the 150 PS diesel quite so much though. 

I think that the new Superb is nice & easy to drive, it bit more up-to-date than my old bus & much better than current Octavia.

Pity about the tiny door mirrors, but if they used the old (bigger & still used by Audi) door mirrors the car wouldn't fit easily through

UK garage doors.

We used a local dealer, bur couldn't get a sensible deal from them, maybe they might think differently towards the end of the month / quarter.

DC

I agree about the door mirrors. I like the mirrors on my current Superb. The same ones that Audi used on the A3/A4/A6/A8 around 2008-2011 ish. Still used on the Q3 I believe. 

I think it's just a case of getting used to the new ones - easier said than done as I've been used to the old mirrors for over 5 years now. 

They work for the Mk2 Superb but certainly don't compliment the sharper suit the Mk3 is wearing! 

I'll report back on the mirrors once I've driven the car for a while. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just this minute ordered it....no hidden extras and it will stay at this price even if Skoda increase their prices!!

Now for the mega long wait...DOH!!

I ordered my L&K 4x4 190 DSG hatch a week after you. I've been given a date of June 24 at the UK dealer. I got £7,500 discount.

I ordered my L&K 4x4 190 DSG hatch a week after you. I've been given a date of June 24 at the UK dealer. I got £7,500 discount.

Good for you, all this waiting is horrible, I asked on the Friday after I ordered and was told ETA of end of May....taking that with a pinch of salt though, haven't bothered contacting them in the 4 weeks since.....im sure they will contact me as and when they have any useful news.

Liking the discount though!

Pinch of salt too for me looking at all the delays. I went for black leather when it suddenly became available. The wait was the same for my S2 4x4.

Hope you get some good news soon :)

At least you will hopefully get the MY17 version if there is any difference! also, just noticed that my car has gone up £2k on the NCD site!!

No way. I wonder way? MY17 upgrades maybe?

Oh dear, sorry to hear that......5 weeks today I ordered, scared to ask!!!

That makes it 19 weeks from order to delivery to dealer.