Is the travel assist option worthwhile?

Yes this is great doesn't always get it right but it is very useful, Having the speed limit on the dash right in front of you keeps me focused on not breaking the limit, and It will be very useful when going on holiday to France. For the price its well worth it.

From the UK Sales Brochure: -

"Travel assist with Traffic sign recognition and display Uses the multifunction camera to recognise and display traffic

signs on the Maxi DOT and navigation displays. Only available in combination with a satellite navigation system and electrically adjustable front seats"

From the UK Sales Brochure: -

"Travel assist with Traffic sign recognition and display Uses the multifunction camera to recognise and display traffic

signs on the Maxi DOT and navigation displays. Only available in combination with a satellite navigation system and electrically adjustable front seats"

I have it and only have an electric driver's seat - another brochure error?

As per the header I am thinking of adding this option, does anyone have this and is it useful?

Yes... but do not pay extra for it as it can be coded on a L&K with someone with VCDS!

No it is not.

I have one and it is not perfect. Recognition part works ok, but the problem is navi data.

I often get 30 kmh warnings at 50 kmh city zones. No 30 kmh limits (or ever was) on those streets as far as I can remeber.

Have overspeed option set at +15 for this reason...