Wheel options on SE L Exec Estate

Hi there... was just interested in knowing if you can spec the grey diamond cut Pegasus 18 inch wheels on the SE L Exec instead of the silver ones as an extra. Seems they are only on the L&K in the config/brochure.. surely it could be done? : )

post-108329-0-61814500-1455630776_thumb.png

Edited by ChristianHoper

I tried to buy these separately and Skoda point blank refused. The Cassiopeias were £1,000 which was just a little bit too rich.

I have silver zeniths which are horrid so I'm in the same quandry - thinking about getting them lacquered in anthra or graphite.

• Like 1

I tried the everything to get them aswell but they wouldn't budge, so settled on the standard Pegasus withe intention of getting them re-sprayed but when my car arrived I really liked the silver Pegasus. Obviously I would still have preferred the Anthracite ones but they are a gorgeous wheel & really suit the car. In DynamicT's case, if you hate your wheels then you should change them.

Good points.. thanks.. yes I thought the respray angle would need to be the one unfortunately.. I have a set of 16 inch Audi A3 alloys could I run them on the Skoda while the 18inch ones were being sorted? The local dealer reckoned it would be fine as they are the same fit... ummm...

Diamond cuts look lovely, but after a couple of winters of road salt the lacquer starts peeling. So all anthracite or all silver is more durable.

Should be able to get them sprayed anthracite for around £50 a wheel I would think. Or you could try some of that Foliotec wheel paint/film stuff.

http://www.foliatec.co.uk/film-spray-pack-x-2-cans-glossy/

Edited by glosrich