My first niggle

Bugginbob I'm in the same scenario, habitual car changer, got a lease to stop myself, doesn't stop the boredom setting in though! Had four cars last year, decided enough was enough!! Nick_H, it's not the horses, I can't really put my finger on what it is. The SE Business was the only model within reach for me, lease price wise.

OK Pete I know what you mean. Sometimes it just doesn't hit the spot !!

Bugginbob I'm in the same scenario, habitual car changer, got a lease to stop myself, doesn't stop the boredom setting in though! Had four cars last year, decided enough was enough!! Nick_H, it's not the horses, I can't really put my finger on what it is. The SE Business was the only model within reach for me, lease price wise.

I feel like I've got withdrawal as I can't obsess over what car to buy next. My wife keeps finding me on auto trader and shouting "you've got a car and you've got to keep it for two years". The superb is great but I haven't found a car yet I want to keep (approx 45/50).

My ****** car has this annoying buzz from the centre of the dash all of a sudden. Does it when the engine is under load between 2500-3500 rpm. It sucks.......

Percussive calibration has not worked. I might try taking the central vent assembly out to see if there's any access. I don't want the dash pulled out for this one. 

It's possible it could be the centre Canton speaker making the buzzing noise - not an electrical buzzing noise but a rattling buzz due to something vibrating or rattling in there. 

I also have a slight buzz in the driver's seat belt height adjuster. Because of my seating position it's right next to my ear. Imagine how annoying THAT is! 

Despite this, the car is still brilliant  :clap:

My ****** car has this annoying buzz from the centre of the dash all of a sudden. Does it when the engine is under load between 2500-3500 rpm. It sucks.......

Percussive calibration has not worked. I might try taking the central vent assembly out to see if there's any access. I don't want the dash pulled out for this one. 

It's possible it could be the centre Canton speaker making the buzzing noise - not an electrical buzzing noise but a rattling buzz due to something vibrating or rattling in there. 

I also have a slight buzz in the driver's seat belt height adjuster. Because of my seating position it's right next to my ear. Imagine how annoying THAT is! 

Despite this, the car is still brilliant  :clap:

Sounds the same as me!

I'll do some investigation to see what can be done about it. I'm hoping the central vent assembly will slide out of the dash for access to the area of concern...

• Like 1