Floor Mats, Boot Liner Etc ?

Hi Guys, My S3 arrives this week and I would like to purchase several things for it. I was wondering could you give me some advice on the following;

Is Superskoda the best site for Accessories?

Would you advise going for the carpet or rubber mats

Which is the best rubber boot liner for the saloon? ( I will mainly be carrying a wheelchair and sometimes my dog )

Is there any other accessories you would consider buying that would be useful and add the finishing touches?

Sorry for all the questions! And thanks in advance for taking the time to hopefully advise and help me on the above decisions.

A

Just received a boot mat for an estate from Superskoda. My Superb order isn't due till May/June, so can't comment on the fit.

But. Very happy with the the quality of the mat. Double sided - carpet and rubber. Carpet on outside, opens like a book to reveal rubber. includes a flap that covers the bumper for protection. There is a split for the chairs to drop seperatly.

Here is the hatch version (Double check you looks] at the correct one as there are a couple for the different boot/car variations.)

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Limousine-flip-folding-boot-mat-textile-rubber-original-Skoda-Autoas

Superskoda processed my order within a hour. Took 3 days to arrive from dispatch. Which is what they said.

Definitely a bumper protector. The Superb's bumper is very vulnerable to knocks and scrapes when loading and unloading. I've fitted this particular one from Superskoda: http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Combi-massive-stainless-steel-rear-bumper-protective-panel-V3-RS6-MATT-version

Obviously that's for the estate but it gives you an idea of what it's like. 

I ordered the genuine Skoda plastic boot liner from here: http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/category/New_Superb_2016__/Boot_Mats___Saloon,b.html

Both do the job very well. 

I ordered a set of rubber mats and a tunnel protector from SuperSkoda, price and delivery excellent they even had a 20% discount offer at the time. I also picked up the tablet holder, you can buy other makes but the Skoda one fits in the centre armrest, very neat and the kids love it.

As for a boot mat I baulked at the boot liner price and opted for a heavy duty rubber mat from a local DIY cut to size for under £15 does the job just as well, although you would want some form of bumper protector in your case.