Anyone able to confirm leather as VRS option ?

More like a grand upwards!

I don't see why. If you compare the OctyII Elegance and L&K prices, the Full leather with electrically operated and heated seats works out at about a grand so i'd expect the Furby to be less than that.

I heard a rumour that this was going to be an accessory as well for all those existing vRSs without leather and not just a factory option.

The seats would be ordered and delivered to your local dealer.

They would then remove your seats and put in the new ones with the leather covers and keep hold of the fabric seats - presumably to be taken away and given a new lease of life in cow hide!

Like I say just a rumour though.......

i can deny sadly that skoda well atleast silbury skoda in cramlington have not heard anything about the leather upgrade/option accessory leather seats..now i wonder then where did autoexpress get this info from??? ne ideas or do certain dealers do it and certain dealers dont

i can deny sadly that skoda well atleast silbury skoda in cramlington have not heard anything about the leather upgrade/option accessory leather seats

Dont worry that their salesman are not clued up at all. Mine didnt even know that the vRS came with mats!!

My dealer has just been to a seminar where they confirmed the leather option for the fabia.

Supposidly going to be black with red and green piping.

No dates or prices yet.

However if it is anything like what SEAT are doing at the moment, they will be leather fronted with leather match (PVC) on other areas