FABIA VRS TDI... PRICE DROP?

Unfortunately age, miles, vehicle condition have to do with price. For a clean example prices are still holding at a good level. When MK3 Fabia's will be on the market as used, then the MK1 will definitely will suffer from bigger price loss.

Very old car now. Thankfully I still don't see many about. See more Golf R's lol. But certain Facebook pages show it's the modern day nova/corsa/saxo. Hopefully they will crash them all in the years to come.

• Like 1

Very old car now. Thankfully I still don't see many about. See more Golf R's lol. But certain Facebook pages show it's the modern day nova/corsa/saxo. Hopefully they will crash them all in the years to come.

I think if we ride the current chav storm, the numbers will decrease to a point in time when these little unique cars will become desirable again and dare I suggest - increase in value

Seems to be turning into the next Corsa imo, put me off keeping mine a little though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you reckon? theres not many about in newcastle like. dont know about where you live

All MK1 Fabia prices have dropped but then there's the MK3 out now meaning it's fairly old and mileages are getting pretty high.

even decent spec minters are fetching sub 2k. my mates  fab with 42k on it went for 3k which i think is an absolute bargain!

Unfortunately age, miles, vehicle condition have to do with price. For a clean example prices are still holding at a good level. When MK3 Fabia's will be on the market as used, then the MK1 will definitely will suffer from bigger price loss.

yeah but i bet they wont make the mk3 with an pd130 diesel lump in it though ;)

yeah they are old.. still love mine! 

I think if we ride the current chav storm, the numbers will decrease to a point in time when these little unique cars will become desirable again and dare I suggest - increase in value

Just thinking.

If you have a really good one then do not sell it.

The price supposedly is plummeting on rough crap.

Let the rough crap be sold and scrapped and then you are sitting pretty.

Shame it does not work that way.

Was it 13,000 vRS that were sold in the UK, there must be quite a few going about, certainly some good ones.

They will outlast Mk2 Fabia of which under 3,000 were sold in the UK in 5 years of production.

(they seem to be going off the road quicker than the Original vRS Fabia are.)

• Like 1