Fabia vRS Leather

A well-known re-trimmer outside York circulated all Skoda dealers last year offering a mobile retrim service i.e. they come to the dealers and do the retrim on their premises. And that stitching looks familiar...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A well-known re-trimmer outside York circulated all Skoda dealers last year offering a mobile retrim service i.e. they come to the dealers and do the retrim on their premises. And that stitching looks familiar...

Seat Surgeons

This surprises me. :confused:

I have just picked up the January 2006 brochure from Adamsons of Walmer (Kent) and it shows leather trim as an option on the vRS. Price to be announced. See photo below.

Called my dealer to order immediately on my prospective '06 vRS - & the "Skoda Man" was in the garage. Not amused at all - but my dealer's getting it done for me anyway !! Gotta gotta have !!!! Apparently it's a factory approved extra, whatever that may be, but the publication was a bit early.

Roger

I'd like to know too but have a nasty feeling it will be a lot more than SS charge...

As was previously stated Seat Surgeons have canvassed Skoda dealers in the past and carried out work on new cars. Most of the work they do is retrofit of 'dealer' options on new cars.

Unfortunately the website is down for rebuilding but some pictures can be found in the galleries on my website.

Andy - they will do any colour combination (Within Reason) that you wish, all the covers are made to order.

I popped in to Adamsons of Walmer on the way into work this afternoon.

Spoke to them about the leather option. Rather strange that they'd had a customer in earlier asking about ordering it on his new vRS and they'd had a quote from Skoda UK:

Spoke to them about the leather option. Rather strange that they'd had a customer in earlier asking about ordering it on his new vRS and they'd had a quote from Skoda UK:

Yep £1300 is around the retail for a SS retrim.

They have a fleet of vans that visit dealers all over the country, they remove the interior, take it to York, trim it and take it back.

The web site is being reconstructed.

The Seat Surgeons

Unit 1e, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, North Yorkshire YO26 6QU

Tel: 01904 795092

If you wish to take advantage of the special pricing you will have to quote my name and Briskoda.

Skoda Fabia - £785 Inc Vat & Fitting

Skoda Octavia - £795 Inc Vat & Fitting

Skoda Superb - £895 Inc Vat & Fitting

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/briskoda-partners-promotions/36390-seatsurgeons-leather-retrim-octy-fabia-superb.html