Newbie Golf Man wants a Fabia vRS

yogibear

Hi All

Just found this forum while searching on google for Fabia vRS info,and decided if i want too know all there is before buying,this is the place.I've had Golfs since 1991,current model is a 2003 52 3 dr GTi,and its time too change. I've yet too see a bad report on the car,haven't test drove one yet,hopefully this weekend,and welcome any comments from the members here.

Best Regards

yogibear

Welcome, I'm sure if you look around you will see all you need about the Fabia.

how much you notice the difference depends on what version Gti you have, 2.0l or 1.8t 150bhp. Whatever engine you will notice the punch with the Fabias diesel engine.

Guest Fabia 12v

Welcome to the site.... amount of members here speaks for itself. Just take it for a test drive... it will speak for itself :thumbup:

Hi Yogi

Yes there are many members on here that drive the Fabia vRS

You will love the car after you have test drove it.

These are sweet little nippy things.

I love the yellow ones , but silver is a good colour too.

Then you will of course need a remap as this helps so much with the drivability and makes the car even more fun to drive.

Have fun

Sarah

I Looked at the golf gt tdi, but over priced and it felt so boring up to the fabia vrs, after 5mins of a test drive i was sold. being only 20 years old image is a big thing with all your mates but ive got a gr8 looking car that eats there cars to hell. I get 35mpg when giving the car some stick and under a normal drive i get 45mpg. I think the built quality is better in the golf but its a damm sight cheaper and not worth the etc to get the golf. My nxt door neighbour wrks at VW and it feels the fabia vrs is a much better deal. If i could have afford the stupid insurance i would go for a octavia vrs but its better and you wont get the 35mpg when giving it some stick. Thats my view on things anyway, yes its a Skoda but the look you get from people when i fly pass them with ease, iam proud to own a skoda. :)