Short Ariel for fab 3

As the title says. Is there a short stubby Ariel you can buy for the fab? I'm getting the loan of a roof box but it's quite long and bends the Ariel. I know the shark fins exist but no doubt it'll be a dealer job and expensive at that. Does anyone have any experience? Do they just unscrew?

Cheers in advance.

Edited by fzrkev

I second thanestrader's comment.  Even out in the Somerset/Wiltshire wilderness the radio etc work fine without the aerial.  Unscrewing it for the first time can be awkward - mine must have been put on by the tame gorilla.

Yeah, I think Fabias with the glass roof make do without a visible aerial. Don't think it should do too much damage with the roof box, happens with our Octavia too and it still seems to work fine...

As the title says. Is there a short stubby Ariel you can buy for the fab? I'm getting the loan of a roof box but it's quite long and bends the Ariel. I know the shark fins exist but no doubt it'll be a dealer job and expensive at that. Does anyone have any experience? Do they just unscrew?

Cheers in advance.

Ah, you have a Fabia II, not III.

Nope. Box fresh mk3 colour edition.

Ah, you have a Fabia II, not III.

As said earlier the panoramic roofs, such as my monte estate, don't have a visible aerial, if this is what is confusing people 

Edited by Jeffchiz