Rolling Road Day - BRISKODIAN's welcome.

HellFire

Wrong forum I know as this is meant for all forum members, not just those who drive Fabia's.

I want lots of people to go, I want it to be in the middle of the country making it easily accessible for all. I want it to be an accurate rolling road.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, LETS HAVE A BRISKODA.NET ROLLING ROAD DAY.

IF THIS THREAD GENERATES GOOD SUPPORT I WILL ARRANGE IT WITH THE DESIGNATED COMPANY AND SEE IF WE CAN GET A DISCOUNT ;)

Will you be bringing the Sagaris by any chance Hellfire :drool: :drool: :D

Not if it's still in the garage being fixed :rofl:, think my Dad is going to sell it, he's sick of it breaking already :o.

Ok, so we know we have interested members

WHERE SHALL WE HOLD THE EVENT?

Awesomes premises and RR are just about one of the best around and dead easy to get to, very central just off the m6, M62, M60 easy from all parts....and they are absolutely impartial! £30+vat per run.

I'm up for it!

Oxford......Central! You're having a Giraffe Ain't Ya!!!

JBS in Sheffield Sounds OK! Robbing Awesome GTI at £30 a run does not sound good!

I used to Organise RR Days for Club GTI and you should be able to get a Power Run for between £15 and £20!

Heck.....Well Lane Turbo centre in Leeds even did it for Nowt once!

I'm in so long as it dun't get shoved to far Daaarn Souathhhhh!

Steve