Rolling Road Day - BRISKODIAN's welcome.

HellFire

Or maybe call it a central England RR day, and us northeners can sort our own out tbh

I don't want to sound like I am being funny but ...why not 2 venues ? it would make more sense ....as it's a day out a 600 mile round trip is a bit too much.......perhaps AMD or JBS and another just south of the border would cover everyone (not sure how to cover one in Ireland) .........I'm going off to hide now :sofahide:

JBS is possible too far north for a central meet - I really think 2 should be done imo.

Perhaps someone with lots of time could plot RR's on a map and we can go from there?

Personally, I think AMD is the best bet for a southerners/centralish meet. But that cos I'm biased. ;)

Trouble is, with multiple RRs, there'd be no 'standard' for comparison of power outputs. So nobody would want to go to 'Awesome', as all the figures seem lower ( ask Yachicamat ). The least accurate ( over-inflated RR ) would have all their customers giving the others the 'middle-finger' and going:

nyah, nah, nah, nah, nah!

our cars are faster than yours......:P

John.

Personally, I think AMD is the best bet for a southerners/centralish meet. But that cos I'm biased. ;)
I may also be biased but I think this would be a good option, very good accessability, friendly bunch and the chap who served us said we should get one together.

AMD at Bicester near Oxford is pretty darn central... :thumbup:

How about JBS at Sheffield?

Jabba is good for me - only 20 mins away!;)

Just to clarify - I'll go wherever. JBS is actually closer for me. Was merely thinking of the community as a whole! :thumbup:

If Jabba is 20 mins away, how can JBS be closer? :confused:

Well 50% of it is potentially sorted. JBS "should" be hosting a rolling road day sometime around the beginning of march (hopefully sunday 5th), more details to follow.

I think this is going to be a case of "you cant please all the people all the time".

If a "south" rolling road day could run at the same time that'd be excellent, unless the interest for the above is good enough to warrant just 1 RR day in 1 location.

AMD would do for me.

Wouldn't be able to travel to the northern ones - maybe a north/south is the answer.

Purely thinking of myself I like AMD, being 15-20 minutes away. :thumbup:

Is there not somewhere suitable around Birmingham???

Seems pretty central to me, afterall it is the MIDlands! :confused:

Just a thought.... ;)

Hi

It does seem that wherever you go there will be someonw who has to travel.

We get a good crowd on our rolling roads days and we have a laugh!

So Birmingham is really only just down the road.

I travelled there for 2 weeks solid to do training a while ago.

WE do know that people do tend to do quite a bit of travelling so we try to make it a good day for you.

Sarah

I think that the north south option is more realistic to be honest - assuming there is enough interest. I'm sure JBS would be a good day out but it is a long way for me to travel.

OK, so an AMD day would be good for me too...

JBS

1) Tom_vRS

AMD

1) Tom_vRS

carry on in the normal fashion, see where we end up. 2 England days sounds good, and a Scottish one for good measure... Maybe Star?