Jabba Remap

I have bought the Octavia 1.9Tdi Laurin and Klement today, and are interested in the Jabba Remap I keep hearing about. I have the 110bhp version!!!

I have heard you can get upto 164bhp and also get increased MPG. I am very interested but cant seem to find the prices anywhere on the net!!!

How much does it cost and would you all recomend it???

Would i have to make my insurance company aware of this. I have been told with remapping you don't, but with chipping you do!! is this correct??

Thanks, Chris:rolleyes:

You'll be looking around the £400'ish mark for a custom re-map from the like of JabbaSport or JBS plus others. I can't comment on the figures but I'm sure you'll notce the difference :)

Re: insurance any deviation from OE spec and the insurer is quite within their right to refuse to payout whether it be re-mapped, chipped or whatever. Best bet is too come clean and declare it.

I have bought the Octavia 1.9Tdi Laurin and Klement today' date=' and are interested in the Jabba Remap I keep hearing about. I have the 110bhp version!!!

I have heard you can get upto 164bhp and also get increased MPG. I am very interested but cant seem to find the prices anywhere on the net!!!

Would i have to make my insurance company aware of this. I have been told with remapping you don't, but with chipping you do!! is this correct??

Thanks, Chris:rolleyes:[/quote']

Prices are

I have bought the Octavia 1.9Tdi Laurin and Klement today' date=' and are interested in the Jabba Remap I keep hearing about. I have the 110bhp version!!!

Thanks, Chris:rolleyes:[/quote']

PM Stuart_J...his wife runs a Jabba-ed L&K 110 TDi..approx 160bhp IIRC.

If you're interested in a Jabba remap group buy...105 discount...PM Flatfourburble.

PM Stuart_J...his wife runs a Jabba-ed L&K 110 TDi..approx 160bhp IIRC.

If you're interested in a Jabba remap group buy...105 discount...PM Flatfourburble.

:) :) :) & 393 n/m torque, mapped at 8000 miles, now about 103000 miles & no problems, averages about 53 mpg & does get "driven well" although mostly with only one person in the car. RR figures dont always give a true feel for the car on the road but we are more than happy, best top weve seen abroad is an indicated 135 & it will just beat the smaller TT's on the road which I believe are rated at 180 bhp, must be all that lovely torque.

You can get the mpg down when driven hard but it has to be thrashed, we recently ran across France 4 up + holiday gear coming back from the Alps. We ran the cruise at 110 mph whenever we could & the figures from the cars read out which include a 1/2 hour breakfast stop were 553 miles covered, average speed 78, mpg 37

Im more than happy with Jabba but there are a couple of other good tuners, JBS being one of them

Hope you enjoy the car

Stuart

Thanks for that, it is all interesting reading. but now i have found out that you DO have to tell your insurance company i dont think it is worth it. i'm 21, and have NO no-claims due to a accident on fri 13th!!! so my insurance is dear anyway.

I may get a quote from my insurers and see what it comes out as!!!

Thank you all again!!!

Chris:thumbup: