Newer Skoda alloys that look good on Mk1 Fabia?

Hi everyone. As I'm hopefully taking delivery of my Mk1 Fabia Estate in the next few days, I have of course been looking at alloys that suit it. I'd love a set of 16 inch Fabia Vrs spiders in gunmetal, but even a ropey set of standard ones on ebay are quite pricey, even before the colour change (unless someone has some!)

There seems to be a lot of the newer styles of alloys from the latest models available. Do any of these really suit the Mk1?  Many thanks ;-)

Edit: I forgot to say that I am looking for wheels up to 17 inch in size and for a maximum of £300 with tyres. 

Edited by GeneralDogsbody

Just wondering what everyone thinks of these alloys on a MK1:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/volkswagen-bbs-montreals-5x100-alloys/1214927831

I thought they were a good price - Anyone know of a way I can get them to Cambridgeshire? Thanks :)

EDIT: Just saw this photo on Auto Trader - what wheels are they? Many thanks ;)

media.jpg

Edited by GeneralDogsbody