Skoda Fabia vRS mk2 Loweirng spring

Hey guys first post and new to the group hoping you could help me. I've had my fabia a couple of weeks and was hoping to put it on lowering springs however after looking at comparison photos I'm not 100% that it already hasn't been lowered, hoping you guys might be able to shed some light on the subject! TIA 

IMG_3190.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

Exactly. Well not exactly as in look at the Max Gross weights, but there can be more load behind the rear wheels of an estate as more load area.

& that gangsta stance is why the 9 3/4" longer and heavier as standard estate (once the hatch has the 25kg success ballast removed) gets better traction and handling than a Hatch.

Edited by Awayoffski

5 hours ago, GenePoolReject said:

Mine side on for reference.

IMG_2063.JPG

That looks very nice! Just checked the springs and they'r eibach which I believe aren't standard so I'm sure it's been lowered previous to my ownership! Thanks for all the help guys! 

• 1 month later...