YETI SE MFD Km/h to miles per hour?

voxmagna

18 minutes ago, bigjohn said:

Hmm, my old Moggy Minor had a large speedo but I remember at speed the needle wobbled backwards and forwards a hell of a lot when up to speed(ish) which made it hard to read

Ah, yes the old worn cable drive.   One of the most bought spare parts.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sad555 said:

That brings back memories of my old ford Corsair speedo needle it  was like a windscreen wiper!

Corsair - great car except for the V4 Essex engine. First time i'd encountered a balancer shaft.

The V6 version of the same engine in the Ford ZephyrZodiac was great except both had a bit of an achiliies heel - hex oil pump drive shaft - hmm sounds familiar (Superb I 2.0 pd?)

Edited by bigjohn

I think I had the 1500cc engine in mine,but the car was bit of a tank with all the troubles of an old ford,rust etc then went on to a cortina,much better drive and reliable but still a problem with rusty chassis and strutt mounts due to bad design but still fond memories and many miles driven,,,,,sorry to go OT,age thing.