Siobhan's Rallye Green vRS 230

siobhanemerald

2 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Very nice, the colour really suits the car, my 230 is Meteor Grey but if yellow hadn't been dropped I would have chosen Yelllow

I love the Meteor Grey, it's a beautiful colour but I just came from the Storm Grey Fiesta ST200, which is v similar so decided to go for something different :biggrin:

• Like 1

So jealous of that colour!!!! I still maintain that the colour my car is would be last on my list if choosing a new one. I really wanted a green one but the only one I could find when I was looking in the spec I wanted was £16k, too much ££ for me :( My other half also hates the green and I can’t afford a divorce lol.

Keep us updated :)

• Haha 1

Love the green, but it looks better on an Estate in my opinion... I think the spoiler on the vRS hatch is wrong...maybe a lip spoiler would be better :)

See far too many Fabia (non vRS) in Rallye Green though :(

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hwr1983 said:

Love the green, but it looks better on an Estate in my opinion... I think the spoiler on the vRS hatch is wrong...maybe a lip spoiler would be better :)

See far too many Fabia (non vRS) in Rallye Green though :(

Where we are we literally don't see any Rallye Green - Octavia or Fabia (see a lot of blues tho)! Which I why I decided to go for that colour (and it was obv my favourite haha!) but I must say I do prefer the hatch. An estate would be far too big for me for a start as I don't really even need the extra space that this car gives me! But different strokes I guess :) part of me does wish the spoiler was a bit more aggressive looking though...

Guy at the dealership said that most people that buy from him really hate the green which is probably why we never see any :D