Edition 100 numbers..

Seeing as the Edition 100 is a limited editon of 200 in the UK, and 500 in total, is there anyway of knowing what number you have? I.e. production number 1/500?

I know you could with the WRC octavia, but I am unsure about the special edition superb. I would hazzard a guess and say if nothing obvious is shown like a small plaque then no.

Seeing as the Edition 100 is a limited editon of 200 in the UK, and 500 in total, is there anyway of knowing what number you have? I.e. production number 1/500?

I would have thought that there would be something on them like the 25th Anniversary Golfs?

Thats what i thought, but there isnt. They are much rarer than anni's too. I wonder if you can tell production number from the chasis number?

Bit of shame that, on Skoda's account, not fitting a little sticker/plaque somewhere to mark the occassion.

Often think that on a limited run of cars, if you don't have an idea of which one you have, it defeats the object a little - IMO.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Edition 100 means commemoration of 100 years of manufacturing automobiles by Skoda. (Actually 1905 to 1925 under Laurin&Klement brand, then Skoda...) Nothing to do with a number of vehicles produced or imported elsewhere...

Edition 100 means commemoration of 100 years of manufacturing automobiles by Skoda. (Actually 1905 to 1925 under Laurin&Klement brand, then Skoda...) Nothing to do with a number of vehicles produced or imported elsewhere...

So therefore this is the same principle as the 25th Anni MKIV Golf?!?!?!

I understand that, and thats not really what we are talking about here. The Edition 100 is a Limited edition model of just 500 examples worldwide, of which 200 reside in the uk. All I was wondering was, could you tell the production number of the vehicle, ie. No. 368/500. Apparently my local dealer thinks you can, and is investigating it as we speak...