Who's got a Rallye Green VRS?

7 hours ago, marfrohun said:

The ol' Depreciation Green... Gorgeous colour though.

lol I like it.. works perfectly for those of us who don't buy our cars though ;)

8 hours ago, marfrohun said:

The ol' Depreciation Green... Gorgeous colour though.

If you go through life worrying about depreciation you wouldn't buy a brand new car regardless of its colour. It also depends on other factors, such as extras, condition and mileage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redboy said:

If you go through life worrying about depreciation you wouldn't buy a brand new car regardless of its colour. It also depends on other factors, such as extras, condition and mileage. 

I'm not disrespecting the colour! I think it's gorgeous. Don't take me too seriously ;)

• Like 1

When I was shopping last year I was buying second hand - so colour was very much a secondary choice.

On the day I bought the car in the signature we went to look at a Rallye Green and  Meteor Grey one. Of the three the green had the biggest "wow factor" - it just hit you as you walked into the showroom.

They grey looked fantastic too, however my last three cars have been Silver, Black and Anthracite - so fancied something a bit brighter.

I took the car I did based on it having less miles than the Green one, being 6 months newer, having the Columbus and being slightly cheaper (the Green one did have Canton).

If I'd not gone for the Red one the Green one would have been the one we'd have gone for and when it's clean and shiny, looked fantastic.

quartz grey is really boring, but it hides dirt incredibly well. Since I haven't been able to wash my car since November, that's an issue for me... 

I'm a fan of outlandish colours but it should suit the shape. I think the rallye works well but I'd prefer yellow. As it stands, though, I'm moving away from Skoda for my next and that will probably be a bright red, simply because it looks good, is easy to find in the carpark and it's very visible on the road. Also suits the shape of that particular car.

- Bret

36 minutes ago, brettikivi said:

quartz grey is really boring, but it hides dirt incredibly well. Since I haven't been able to wash my car since November, that's an issue for me... 

I'm a fan of outlandish colours but it should suit the shape. I think the rallye works well but I'd prefer yellow. As it stands, though, I'm moving away from Skoda for my next and that will probably be a bright red, simply because it looks good, is easy to find in the carpark and it's very visible on the road. Also suits the shape of that particular car.

- Bret

Oh, you finally made a choice? :)

• 4 years later...

Rally green is the best colour for a hatchback but it just looks wrong on the estate,

I have a red estate vrs only other colour id have an estate would be metallic grey , not the awful undercoat grey.

But I also have a rally green hatch and it looks so much more sporty, I guess it's marmite you either love it or hate it.

My wife hated it when I got it but now she thinks it's OK , YOUD NEVER LOSE IT IN A CAR PARK.

The colour would sell the car even if it took a week longer someone would want that colour.

If I got a brand new car which I never will , but if I did I'd have rally green again it looks great when polished, as does my red one.

Black metallic also looks great but only for about 10 mins then needs dusting over again.

Here is my car not very sunny so doesn't show it off at it's best looks lovely in the light when the metallic paint gives it's best.

I think the plain none metallic kermit green looks awful though , yellow has to be the worst colour for a VRS

[url=https://postimg.cc/wt2Rzjx7][img]https://i.postimg.cc/9M5dGDvt/car.jpg[/img][/url]

car.jpg

Edited by martinpix