Neuspeed Turbo intake pipe

day tripper

hello dear co-skodians

octavia abt (thanasis) is over here our official r&d manager, tester and cult figure no.1

I would like to ask you not to make him sad or pi(s)sed,

otherwise I'd just have to get on my car and drive up to your neiborhoods and eat you alive !

:D:D :mw: ;) :cheers:

p.s. dont forget that we are living in different countries with different markets and different prices..

there are more than one choices for the same outcome,

and maybe the solutions availability and/or pricing is different from one country to another..

amicalement,

;PetRaN

Hmmm - it's all got very lively, hasn't it! :D

I do think there is an element of truth in what Rich said about cryptic answers especially with those of our brethren for whom English is not their first language. I agree with Jon about FAQ - what we should be doing is building that up into a really useful resource so that we can justifiably point others to it when they ask the the FAQ. Coupled with the new Reviews section this really could lead to a considered view of the best products to use, and the pros and cons of each.

The post in the FAQ by Real Skoda, useful as it is, reads like the opinions of one modder, even though we know that not to be the case. What we need are more posts in a central location, like that one, building up to a concensus which the new reader can digest and use to form their own opinion since, as Des said, we're all entitled to one.

All - how about ambling over to the Reviews section and posting your views of your favourite products (and maybe some you've tried and didn't like quite as much)?

Nick - hoping I haven't fanned the flames any more ... :thumbup:

• Like 1