Can Anyone Recommend An Online Parts Supplier?

Skoda_Moda

Hello,

can anyone recommend an online parts supplier for Skoda Parts in UK or Europe?

I have a 1998 Mk2 Felicia 1.6 Glxi.  I need a Bonnet release cable. I have contacted the following online parts suppliers 2 weeks ago, their websites all say they are still operating during the Corona Virus Crisis, but only one so far has replied and no luck locating a part.

bestpartstore.co.uk -  Replied nothing in stock

autodoc.co.uk - no reply

skoda-parts.com - no reply.

I just thought I would ask on here if anyone can recommend an online supplier, preferably in UK, but willing to also try elsewhere in Europe.

Thanks in advance for any replies / advice,

Hello,

one of the online parts suppliers (bestpartstore.co.uk) gave me the following non O/E part number for Bonnet release Cable for Skoda Felicia 1.6 Glxi Year 1998:

78230011901 VIKA ( I don't know if it could be cross-referenced from that?) but they didn't have it in stock.  Other than that Wino has posted on the Classic forum first page the parts catalogue. Here is the link to the Bonnet Section for 1998 Felicia model year:

http://www.oemepc.com/skoda/part_single/catalog/sk/markt/CZ/modell/FEL/year/1998/drive_standart/101/hg_ug/823/subcategory/823000/part_id/2544601/lang/e

I find it a bit confusing to identify the part from the exploded diagram. I was told I needed a bonnet release cable. So, from the exploded diagram it is either no. 16 or No.14?

No.16 on the diagram lists as part no: 6U0823615A Cable, but it also gives the following: 10.95 - 12.97 (are these dates, like up from Oct 95 - Dec 1997?)

No. 14 on the diagram lists as part no: 6U0823531 Pull cable guide 10.95 - 12.97 and also 6U0823531A (Pull cable guide assembly 01.98 - )

Are you able to help me identify the correct part number?

Thanks for any help, much appreciated.

Cheers.