Washer Pipe

natlol

Hi all, I need to extend the factory washer pipe in my tailgate. I think the type of pipe is the same

in all the cars and appears to be corrugated.

Can you buy the pipe and cut it down or is it more complicated then that? Does anyone know the part number for the pipe? Are the connectors easy to put on or are special tools needed? Iv been having trouble finding the exact stuff online.

Thanks in advance of any support given.

Nath 

Edited by natlol
clarity

• 5 months later...

Nath, did you ever get a solution to this problem. I need to fix mine. It has split. I tried splicing in some EPDM pipe using standard 4mm push in connectors but the water pours out of the corrugated pipe at the joint. The genuine corrugated pipe unions involve  O rings to form a seal. 

If you got a fix I would appreciate knowing what you used.

Hi I did not get a fix as in the end I managed to use the pipe that came with the reverse camera.  I did find that there are repair kits available for the problem you mention. I am sure they were on ebay and there were also join kits available from the Skoda dealer. You can buy the pipe but I found it quite expensive and they wanted me to buy it in long lengths.