Hello, just bought a second hand Octavia SE estate 2017 - Smartlink problem though!

Had an issue for the first time after 6 weeks of successfully using Carplay with a Bolero 2 on my newish car. Got a 'Smartlink connection failed' message this eve so am looking for a way to update the head unit software.

I have exactly the same issue on my 67 Plate SEL Octavia with Amunsden. Dealer updated software to the latest version yesterday but it didn't fix the issue.

The error is "Your vehicle does not support Smartlink+" or "We were unable to connect your phone to your vehicle. There is probably a device compatibility issue. Please contact InfoLine for more information. Thank You". Skoda UK have confirmed the car does support Smartlink+.

What phone are you using. Mine is iPhone 12 with iOS14.4.1. I have also tried an iPhone 7 Same iOS and and iPhone 6S with iOS 13.3 but the same problem exists.

Skoda did acknowledge that bulletins are released now and again to advise them about compatibility issues, but in this case there does not seem to be a fix at the moment.